Federal Lockdown Coming

Deemer

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Text message rumors of a national #quarantine are FAKE. There is no national lockdown. @CDCgov has and will continue to post the latest guidance on #COVID19. #coronavirus

this is where I heard it. they're talking about it, that's it right now.

Finally, CNN reports that the White House is considering a national curfew that would force all "non-essential" businesses to close by 8 pm. The European-style measure is expected to come up during the president's phone call with the nation's governors on Monday, where CNN's sources said it has been 'strongly encouraged' at the state level.

My family has been taking this serious while very few of my friends are doing the same.  I don't think this country is prepared at all.  Everyone here is still shaking hands and hugging at social gatherings.  No one is wearing masks except my family.  I don't know what people are thinking.  It pisses me off.

My family has been taking this serious while very few of my friends are doing the same. I don't think this country is prepared at all. Everyone here is still shaking hands and hugging at social gatherings. No one is wearing masks except my family. I don't know what people are thinking. It pisses me off.

Been arguing with friends and family about this for weeks.

Some people just don’t get and don’t want to.

The masks don't do shit, though.

It doesn't protect against it unless you have one of those WW3 masks with heavy filters.

If I sneeze or cough near you would you rather be wearing a mask?  Would you rather I be wearing a mask or no?  Don't be dumb.  The common sense answer is yes to both.

If I sneeze or cough near you would you rather be wearing a mask? Would you rather I be wearing a mask or no? Don't be dumb. The common sense answer is yes to both.

If a person is sick, yes, I'd rather them sneeze into a mask.

But if you don't have the virus, the mask isn't going to protect you from getting it. That shit is in the air, pal.

Heard the expert on Joe Rogan.