How many people do you know that have been infected with Corona

redstripe

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the US may have had Corona ever since November or so. 

And in late December, I was terribly sick a few days and chalked it up to normal cold/flu season. 

But if everyone over the winter thought corona was here then, I think the panic level for all of our colds would've been astronomical. 

SO IF there is any sorta hoax now over the hysteria, at least it is when hopefully people aren't going to really get it due to warm weather hitting. But I am hoping that if it's really here, then perhaps we all already had it during the height of cold/flu season and it's being used as a psyop type thing now that the weather is changing. 

I think the US may have had Corona ever since November or so.

And in late December, I was terribly sick a few days and chalked it up to normal cold/flu season.

But if everyone over the winter thought corona was here then, I think the panic level for all of our colds would've been astronomical.

SO IF there is any sorta hoax now over the hysteria, at least it is when hopefully people aren't going to really get it due to warm weather hitting. But I am hoping that if it's really here, then perhaps we all already had it during the height of cold/flu season and it's being used as a psyop type thing now that the weather is changing.

Psyop thing. Lmfao

0 Bc this thing is a Dem creation

Yes Trump is very weak. First he called it a hoax but has since changed his mind. I think his original position that the virus was a hoax came from Jared. Then others must have convinced him this virus is serious.  Will he change his mind again and call it a hoax again? Kinda of what he did when he praised the Neo Nazi's that marched in Charlottesville, Va, killing an innocent 32 year old woman. "You had very fine people on both sides". Praising the Nazi's. He got a lot of heat for that remark,. Tried to walk it back but you could tell he felt uncomfortable and insincere. Then a day later he took back the correction and said there were bad people on many sides. 

Fuck Nazi Trump!