If the financial bottom Completely falls out and we all start from scratch (race related)

Teddy kgb

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ACH is one of the dumbest bastards to ever post on the forums

There’s a new guy callled Tailsyoupay or something like that....I thought it was ACH even when we did the contest at 10dogs...I started saying to myself “this guy used to be a douche, now I kind of like him”

Just found out they weren’t the same guy and I have no idea what’s going on with ACH and Rito

Is Tailspayme a new poster? Or was I always confusing him with ACH?

Weird shit man....

There’s a new guy callled Tailsyoupay or something like that....I thought it was ACH even when we did the contest at 10dogs...I started saying to myself “this guy used to be a douche, now I kind of like him”

Just found out they weren’t the same guy and I have no idea what’s going on with ACH and Rito

Weird shit man....

I thought tailsyoupay might be durito but he is not as smart as durito.

Weird shit man....

Two diff guys

Tailsyoulose - claims to swing a huge stick in political wagering. That may be true, idgaf - but he appears to be sharp to me and I

Swing a big stick in that arena too

Nothingbutwinners. - he is a probably a ghost of somebody from peeps place. Dig his takes, came out swinging

Neither are ach obvs

ACH has always been a bitch, See you next Tuesday and a stiff............. Him and Doritos has an agreement LOL, yeah he paid you 500 to never post here again, anything besides that doesn’t matter to anyone....Alomst Like Broke saying he has an agreement with the posters he is stiffing.....

GTFO of here you Non heterosexual person ACH, go try to scam others or maybe SBR...........TIA pal......

ACH is one of the dumbest bastards to ever post on the forums

Is he though?   He made an easy $500 off a guy in a forum.   And he didn't make a credit bet with the biggest stiff in forumville.  Guesser is not supporting the stiff job in any way.   Guesser is merely pointing out that what he did is not dumb.   Scum, not dumb.