Fox news, one week between coverage of the virus

Brock Landers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox News missed this one pretty bad early they were just giddy, laughing, mocking and hoped to pin this fake news overreaction on an overzelous post impeachment Democratic Hoax and sew away the election in the process.  They gambled on it and lost bad  god those Markets are a disaster his one good thing..  Now Trump on fumes sort of feel bad for him he had a lay up reelection but FOX NEWS had to get involved.  They might have cost him the easy peasy reelection election here with that wrong attitude and gamble on the airways.  the apologies will help a bit the backtracking will help a bit, some new serious type experts in telling the truth now will help a bit.  but enough?  hes  now a damn coin toss with Joe Biden?!!!   

Fox News missed this one pretty bad early they were just giddy, laughing, mocking and hoped to pin this fake news overreaction on an overzelous post impeachment Democratic Hoax and sew away the election in the process.  They gambled on it and lost bad  god those Markets are a disaster his one good thing..  Now Trump on fumes sort of feel bad for him he had a lay up reelection but FOX NEWS had to get involved.  They might have cost him the easy peasy reelection election here with that wrong attitude and gamble on the airways.  the apologies will help a bit the backtracking will help a bit, some new serious type experts in telling the truth now will help a bit.  but enough?  hes  now a damn coin toss with Joe Biden?!!!   

Voting Biden will be the same as voting Trump in 2016, and I get it.  Biden is worthless though.  

Its really a shame that we couldn't come up with a less radical Bernie and someone else to run.  Too bad for Wang he bowed out so early.

Voting Biden will be the same as voting Trump in 2016, and I get it. Biden is worthless though.

Its really a shame that we couldn't come up with a less radical Bernie and someone else to run. Too bad for Wang he bowed out so early.

Trumps con is over. Its been his modus operandi to con, steal and lie his whole life.

Biden will be inheriting a mess. Trump's numbers are so bad that his admin no longer care. This is eerily similar to how things ended with Bush 2.

But no reason to panic, Dems have an excellent track record for fixing messes.

"Enjoy 5 more years of Trump". Fair Warning " The Trump Defender".

Trumps con is over. Its been his modus operandi to con, steal and lie his whole life.

Biden will be inheriting a mess. Trump's numbers are so bad that his admin no longer care. This is eerily similar to how things ended with Bush 2.

But no reason to panic, Dems have an excellent track record for fixing messes.

"Enjoy 5 more years of Trump". Fair Warning " The Trump Defender".

I love to hear your thoughts. Honestly, could not be more accurate.

I love Trump and Pence and their happy talk too

Reminds me of W Bush

"You're doing a hell of a job brownie!"