How Many Games Can Russel win....

Timely Hitting

In the playoffs round 1 vs GS?

Golden State ends up lucking out with the Durant injury.

The question is... how many games can russel take GS? 5 games? I think 6 at the most?

Russell will get one game, but you have to figure GS will take the remainin 4.

Calling it now, Golden State wins in 5 (will bet that) as long as Anthony davis doesn't swoop in and steal the spot.

i would take OKC +2.5 +125

depends how many days off they have before their tiring run to the playoffs ended. if they had like 4-5 days to really rest either by schedule or by not playing starters the last game. then i think they could take 2 games cause they would really be rejuvinated

They'd win both home games, and lose every road game.

Westbrook can only do so much...

I think you guys are giving Russ more credit than me - either that, or I just have a lot of respect for Golden State. I would be shocked if Rus could take more than one game in a series vs a team that good. He'll have one crazy 46/16/12 line in which the Warriors can't do anything, but you got to figure the Warriors will shut down the paint and force the perimeter players not named Russell to beat them.

I am looking forward to that series, regardless. I am sure G State is rooting for OKC to hold on too - no way they want to face the Pelicans with Anthony Davis and a healthy Jrue Holiday back.