Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New York's finest elite Dem's are purely to blame for this massive outbreak in their State.

City Health Commissioner Oxiris Barbot told the citizens it's very low risk so go out and do what you normally do.

State Senate John Liu stated it was basically racist if you don;t go out and enjoy the public sites.

Mayor Bill de Blasio told everyone not to worry and go to theaters to watch a movie.

Many love Governor Coumo who is a hard left progressive. Guy is far from sincere and his record speaks for itself

of being one of the worst States in the country. Sure he is a good talker and knows how to persuade the low info voters.

His policies won't work anywhere. 

This was all around the middle of February. Already 520 dead, thousands test positive including doctors and nurses.

Governor Coumo turned down 400k respirators back in 2016 from President Trump. Trump sends him 200k more

earlier this week, but some how theistored in a undisclosed warehouse in the city. Hmmm, that 's very odd unless

a certain group wants more deaths to possibly blame it on Trump.

Add lock downs are a form of fascism.

I honestly believe the left is trying to collapse the economy to win the back White House in November.

The president said everything was fine and go about your business,,,,,AKA FAKE NEWS...Our governors basically took his word.Big Mistake. The Federal government did not provide our tremendoud front line workers with the proper PPE Thanksnto the Orange Turd.

The president said everything was fine and go about your business,,,,,AKA FAKE NEWS...Our governors basically took his word.Big Mistake. The Federal government did not provide our tremendoud front line workers with the proper PPE Thanksnto the Orange Turd.

Everything is fine.  What's happening was going to happen and was never going to be stopped from happening.

This is bad. I have a feeling Trump spewing off about Easter was just to calm down the stock market, and give it a little bump. They know something we don’t know. I think we are going to be shutdown for a long time. Upwards of 9-12 months. 

YOU have been spot on for days/weeks.

This is bad. I have a feeling Trump spewing off about Easter was just to calm down the stock market, and give it a little bump. They know something we don’t know. I think we are going to be shutdown for a long time. Upwards of 9-12 months.

Fkkkkk no. People who need return to work will sooner wear full fucking hazmat suits than the whole country being locked down for a year.

Ok, based on what, what is your evidence that a pandemic will go in slow motion? That's not the way it works son.

This is kind of like Kobe should have just jumped out of the helicopter...

A million could die and we would still be in here thumping chests,, making bad predictions whilst pointing fingers

at the other guy.

....and cockroach Brock would still be a stiff

A million might die, hopefully less. I dont understand why some of you people think the laws of nature can be changed? if a virus has a 1% death rate, that's what it is, it cant be changed barring a breakthrough, which rarely happens since pandemics run their course in a matter of months.

A million might die, hopefully less. I dont understand why some of you people think the laws of nature can be changed? if a virus has a 1% death rate, that's what it is, it cant be changed barring a breakthrough, which rarely happens since pandemics run their course in a matter of months.

Ever factor in the hospital system crumbling and 10s of thousands of people working in the medical field dying? The shutdown isn’t to stop or slow the spread. That is complete bullshit. It’s so the hospital system doesn’t crumble like the Twin Towers on 9-11. No offense but potted meat for you is a delicacy. You’re fucking clueless. 

Ever factor in the hospital system crumbling and 10s of thousands of people working in the medical field dying? The shutdown isn’t to stop or slow the spread. That is complete bullshit. It’s so the hospital system doesn’t crumble like the Twin Towers on 9-11. No offense but potted meat for you is a delicacy. You’re fucking clueless. 

Well, it's shut down now, hows that working? It's been shut down in ltaly for 18 days now, how that working. It' sounds like almost all the people on ventilators die anyway, a NY dr mentioned that today.

As of right now, not a single place in the country is overwhelmed, not one, and people are still dying in huge numbers. Most places in the country will never get overwhelmed.

Well, it's shut down now, hows that working? It's been shut down in ltaly for 18 days now, how that working. It' sounds like almost all the people on ventilators die anyway, a NY dr mentioned that today.

As of right now, not a single place in the country is overwhelmed, not one, and people are still dying in huge numbers. Most places in the country will never get overwhelmed.

Lolol. People that live in NY and NYC specifically are fleeing by the 1000s everyday. What do you think is going to happen when they reach the destination they chose?

COVID-19 overwhelms Metro Detroit hospitals

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/03/26/this-is-ridiculous-covid-19-overwhelms-metro-detroit-hospitals/

NY & New Orleans

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/article-hospitals-in-new-york-new-orleans-grapple-with-spike-in-coronavirus/

Lolol. People that live in NY and NYC specifically are fleeing by the 1000s everyday. What do you think is going to happen when they reach the destination they chose?

I know what they wont do, they wont be chumming it up with the locals, their mutual disdain will act as a force field to limit infections.