Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

I love how all of you blame this shit on China. Yes, China has a big amount of blame but after what was happening in Europe the US took little no action to protect itself from this virus just like the UK did, until it was too late.

I love how you are protecting the China regime. They intentionally created this virus. Hell yea we’re pissed off as hell!!!!

It probably will collapse our economy where there will be even more deaths.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whole idea of Manhattan is antiquated today anyhow. It used to make sense to have all those big banks and companies nearby because technology wasn’t available to bring them together. With technology today, there’s no real reason to have that much of the nations wealth generated from such a tiny area. Spread the industry around the country so people don’t have to live on top of one another in order to get to work.

I love how you are protecting the China regime. They intentionally created this virus. Hell yea we’re pissed off as hell!!!!

It probably will collapse our economy where there will be even more deaths.

lol I'm not protecting anyone but all people do here is make it a political thing. It's a liberal vs Republican or a us vs China thing. How about looking in the mirror and accept that you fucked up just like everyone else did but you had a 3 month notice and you still didn't do shit. Instead the media try to increase the pride of the country and the nationalism like they always do during war.

Whole idea of Manhattan is antiquated today anyhow. It used to make sense to have all those big banks and companies nearby because technology wasn’t available to bring them together. With technology today, there’s no real reason to have that much of the nations wealth generated from such a tiny area. Spread the industry around the country so people don’t have to live on top of one another in order to get to work.

Very interesting point. Tend to agree. We’ve been seeing the decentralization of tech from Silicon Valley for years now and it has worked great.

I didn't get that either. He's trying to help people from getting sick. He wasn't forced to do it... he volunteered. He should be applauded. Who cares if he is a bible beater.

I’m as conservative as anyone here. What he did was great, but Trump having him speak when the nation wanted answers reeked of an infomercial. I thought it was the wrong time and place.

Honestly, this stuff isn't hard, a pandemic is a math equation, the R 0 determines everything, it determines the size of the surge. There is really no thinking involved. 

It's not that simple.  Far too many variables to be that simple. 

H1N1.  Swine flu.  Ebola.  Etc.  Did you nail it with math on those too? 

How contagious is it?  That variable is was very important.  As well as can the Chinese be trusted with their numbers variable.  Nobody knew that 2 months ago and nobody has that nailed today either. 

It's not that simple.  Far too many variables to be that simple. 

H1N1.  Swine flu.  Ebola.  Etc.  Did you nail it with math on those too? 

How contagious is it?  That variable is was very important.  As well as can the Chinese be trusted with their numbers variable.  Nobody knew that 2 months ago and nobody has that nailed today either. 

You're right, there are a lot of variables, and for that very reason some states should do nothing. For the same reason CA hasn't and prob wont get real bad, Cuomo is on TV every day dooming and glooming that other states will get like NY, no, hardly any will. Washinton was the epicenter, they've been steady or declining for a month almost,

The R0 for corona is guessed to be 2.5 ish, in manhatten it might be 10, in wyoming 1.2.

lol I'm not protecting anyone but all people do here is make it a political thing. It's a liberal vs Republican or a us vs China thing. How about looking in the mirror and accept that you fucked up just like everyone else did but you had a 3 month notice and you still didn't do shit. Instead the media try to increase the pride of the country and the nationalism like they always do during war.

That's a lie on the 3 months. Too much lame stream media for you.

Are you indoctrinated by the fake media.

Spot on George