Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MTA paying 500,000 death benefit to workers who died from Covid -19

I am not wise enough to trace blame and it doesn’t really matter , all I can say is NY is in an unimaginable 

place, straight out of the walking dead .  I can’t believe this living nightmare is real.   Looking at the packed subway pictures  is confusing how this can be allowed.  The last few days the city feels slightly improved but I’m pretty certain no other city has experienced anything like this level of chaos and obviously fatalities.

MTA paying 500,000 death benefit to workers who died from Covid -19

I am not wise enough to trace blame and it doesn’t really matter , all I can say is NY is in an unimaginable 

place, straight out of the walking dead .  I can’t believe this living nightmare is real.   Looking at the packed subway pictures  is confusing how this can be allowed.  The last few days the city feels slightly improved but I’m pretty certain no other city has experienced anything like this level of chaos and obviously fatalities.

It's going to be wonderful watching cities like NY utterly collapse financially after this is over, you guys deserve everything you get.

It's going to be wonderful watching cities like NY utterly collapse financially after this is over, you guys deserve everything you get.

Hown do you arrive at that conclusion ? Innocent people  Deserve to die alone horrific deaths?

NYC wont be collapsing anytime soon if the numbers stay in this trajectory. 

You need your fukkin throat slit guy and ram a fukkin fence pole up your dirty dry pussy so you can drip dead on your front lawn while some shithawk eat your eyeballs.

Maybe light you in kerosene so you sizzle while you croak.

Hown do you arrive at that conclusion ? Innocent people  Deserve to die alone horrific deaths?

NYC wont be collapsing anytime soon if the numbers stay in this trajectory. 

I'm talking revenues, income taxes will crash, sales taxes, lodging taxes, the whole shebang, and unlike the feds, you cant print it,  good luck, you'll need it.

You need your fukkin throat slit guy and ram a fukkin fence pole up your dirty dry pussy so you can drip dead on your front lawn while some shithawk eat your eyeballs.

Maybe light you in kerosene so you sizzle while you croak.

looks like you're due for another session of shock therapy flippy.

Merlin isn’t a good American.

Guy hates any fellow Americans that isn’t just like him. Pretty pathetic

You think anyone should feel sorry for those fuckers in NY? 1st they elect deblasio, then the idiot forces  a million new yorkers out of work - under the pretense of "we have to stop the spread of the virus" which is almost certainly laregly caused by mass transit. But instead of shutting down the subways, he keeps them open and jam packed, but now he demands everyone wear a mask.

Yea, they deserve every thing they get.

And oh yea, if that isn't bad enough, they apparently dont have enough deaths from this, so they're adding extras to the total, anyone who dies is now a corona victim - that'll help.

I’d like to see a chart showing daily infection rate

Not meaningful because they're increasing testing. Hospitalizations are more indicitive - they're still at about 1500 a day, which if you believe the stats that about 15% of people are hospitalized would mean maybe 10,000 people a day were getting infected 10 days ago. it could be double or triple that 10K though because of all the infected that dont get sick or dont get sick enough.