Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and they are much more productive when they are alive

You're a doom and gloomer right? I have a question for you, why are you panicked over school with covid, when the flu kills maybe 100 times more kids than covid does? Do you think going forward school should be shut during flu season?

So flu now kills 100 times more.

Who knew

Children, in CA in a normal year over 150 school age kids die of flu, they've yet to have 1 die from covid. nationwide a couple thousand(out of the normal 50K) who die from flu are kids, single digits have died from covid nationwide.

So why the hysteria?

You're a doom and gloomer right? I have a question for you, why are you panicked over school with covid, when the flu kills maybe 100 times more kids than covid does? Do you think going forward school should be shut during flu seas

i have had the flu. it didnt damage my lungs for life, or increase my chances for a stoke, or cause cognitive difficulties that may never go away, it's not just death you have to worry about, you act like some sort of expert, but all you do is cherry pick data that fit's your narrative

i have had the flu. it didnt damage my lungs for life, or increase my chances for a stoke, or cause cognitive difficulties that may never go away, it's not just death you have to worry about, you act like some sort of expert, but all you do is cherry pick data that fit's your narrative

Yes

Who says that happens to children with covid, NO ONE, some 75 year old survives a hospital stay and has scarred lungs and you extrapolate that out to kids that never even get sick, cmon. Corona virus's are not new, people get them all the time, there's no reason to believe this one will be any different for people that dont have complications.

The flu is  far worse than this for kids, they catch the flu they get sick, just like everyone else, really sick, 95% of kids that get covid would never know without testing.

School children return from school to homes with parents and grabs parents

I'll risk it ( and technically I fit in a high risk category that a WNBA player used to opt out ).

Keeping kids home is literally destroying their lives and we are going to have a lost generation.

The whole kill grandma thing is bs too. If grandma is afraid keep them away but my parents are old and spending plenty of time with their grandaughte through this whole bs Living scared is not way to live.

The hoax sent him to the hospital

An Arkansas senator who shared an article that described the coronavirus pandemic as a “hoax” has contracted Covid-19.

Republican senator Jason Rapert, who unsuccessfully introduced a bill to ban gay marriage in the US in 2017, was hospitalised with coronavirus and pneumonia on 24 July

The hoax sent him to the hospital

An Arkansas senator who shared an article that described the coronavirus pandemic as a “hoax” has contracted Covid-19.

Republican senator Jason Rapert, who unsuccessfully introduced a bill to ban gay marriage in the US in 2017, was hospitalised with coronavirus and pneumonia on 24 July

I suspect he's so insane that when/if he gets out of the hospital, he'll continue to call it a hoax, because that's how off the wall Cultists roll.  

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced Tuesday afternoon that all county fairs in the state will be limited to Junior Fair events beginning Friday.

The order will prohibit all games, rides and grandstand events to help minimize crowd size. Livestock and other 4-H and FFA competitions can remain intact, and harness racing can proceed with no spectators while a 10 p.m. curfew will be set for all barns, buildings and midways.