Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine announced Tuesday afternoon that all county fairs in the state will be limited to Junior Fair events beginning Friday.

The order will prohibit all games, rides and grandstand events to help minimize crowd size. Livestock and other 4-H and FFA competitions can remain intact, and harness racing can proceed with no spectators while a 10 p.m. curfew will be set for all barns, buildings and midways.

i guess the virus is like mosquito's huh, it only comes out at night?

It's 10 PM, here come the virus, lets get the hell out of here. :laugh

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um

No

10pm at a fair is when the drinking starts.

When the drinkig starts the mask come off as well as other risky behaviors.

I guess the govs advisors have never been to a VFW huh, where day drinking rules the roost.  It's shit like that that shows how fake this all is, Dewine feels the irrisitable urge to do something...its spreading...I have to do something, what can i do? So he does something stupid and lame like this. none of this matters, masks dont matter, we can see that now, it's all for show, except people and business's are suffering.

BBB always one step ahead of MIKE

Sort of like me with my naysayers 

Many professional athletes and business professionals THRIVE on the NAYSAYERS and non-believers.

Huh? boat says if people drink after 10 pm they take their masks off,,,ahh, no one in a bar wears a  mask, before or after 10, and at a fair barn, do you really think barn workers wear a mask when no one is looking? :lol

I guess the govs advisors have never been to a VFW huh, where day drinking rules the roost.

He has.

He also knows that in ohio all fraternal orginizations with gambling by law must donate 33% of all net profits within thier local communities.

Im sure he would under our current state of affairs like to shutter them but he realizes every youth group, student group, sports group state wide would lose what has become thier primary source of funding.

Any more questions mike?

Will you be attending the CLAY COUNTY FAIR in Iowa 2021  Mike????

God willing, I will be there.

The Clay County Fair is “The World’s Greatest County Fair” 

The barns are my favorite part of the fair now, I dont do the rides anymore, and I dont drink much at fairs either(1 or 2 as I walk around). And for the fool boat, no one drinks alcohol or even eats in animal barns, they're too dirty, manure and straw all over, that's disgusting. yea, i think I'll enjoy this hot dog while I'm smelling manure.

So, do you think these new restrictions on county fairs are going to help Ohio's situation with covid? Tell the truth. :lol

Yes i think no grandstands for 5-6 nites will make huge impact.

I also think that having?? 5k 8-15 year old kids a day milling around in a 10 acre area where the rides are would have been very risky

Yes i think no grandstands for 5-6 nites will make huge impact.

I also think that having?? 5k 8-15 year old kids a day milling around in a 10 acre area where the rides are would have been very risky

Around here all  the fairs are cancelled, I guess we'll be fine in no time?

You do understand no fair doesnt mean that the transmissions that occur at the store at work at the bar at school will still occur.

Having no fair simply pulls one of the perceived HIGH RISK and non essential transmission activities off the table.

Yup, that's the theory.  Hows that working out?

You might want to recheck how Sweden is doing, their health leaders said today they are pretty much done with it and dont expect any serious rebound.

Theory?

You are saying its a theory if people dont come in contact or share joint facilitates it reduces the spread of C19.

Thats a theory???

Good lord

Well, lets see, the theory was we needed 15 days to stop the spread, then we shut shit down for months, then everyone started wearing masks, then they canceled everything under the sun, then the theory that TESTING was the way to beat this, yup, lots of testing, that was going to do it, then we had contact tracing - that was they key.

How did all that work out, cases are at an all time high?  meanwhile sweden did nothing, didn't shut down, didn't close schools, they dont wear masks, nothing is closed(almost). they said today hospital admissions are almost nil and they're avg 1 death/day.

The theory is wrong boat, none of that stuff works, the reality is the virus will run it's course like all virus's have through thousands of generations of humanity.