Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No plan will work if people don't adhere to it you can call the very best play in all of football and if the players don't do what their coach to do the play fails ahoy captain obvious

Almost everyone is complying, if it worked, if the theory was correct, that would result in an exactly proportional reduction in spread, it hasn't.

How can you tell that when you don't know what the results would have been if there would have been 0 mask or 0 social distancing

We do know, look at sweden, look at the states that never shut down, look at the states that have hair salons, bars and restaurants open, look at where mask wearing is not high. What do you see? Looks to me like no matter what is done the results are the same, which is what you would expect if social distancing, shutdowns, mask wearing, really doesn't work.

Fair in ohio.

Looks 20 cases they know for sure and a death as well.

Not all staff and food vendors adhered to guidance from health officials for wearing masks, the report says. The food vendors "allowed condiment bottles to be set out for use by any attendee of the fair," which allowed "for a significant amount of spread of COVID-19 disease from fair attendee to fair attendee," the report said.

We do know, look at sweden, look at the states that never shut down, look at the states that have hair salons, bars and restaurants open, look at where mask wearing is not high. What do you see? Looks to me like no matter what is done the results are the same, which is what you would expect if social distancing, shutdowns, mask wearing, really doesn't work.

What states never shut down?

Fair in ohio.

Looks 20 cases they know for sure and a death as well.

Not all staff and food vendors adhered to guidance from health officials for wearing masks, the report says. The food vendors "allowed condiment bottles to be set out for use by any attendee of the fair," which allowed "for a significant amount of spread of COVID-19 disease from fair attendee to fair attendee," the report said.

Go to Wisconsin, they have no precautions, you want condiments the bottles are sitting right there, just imagine how much spread has taken place form not just one or 2 fairs, but thousands of bars/rest. Wait, we dont have to imagine, we can just look, it's been 11 weeks and nothing happened, they seem to be trending up right now just like everyone else(slowly).

Anyone claiming they know for a fact there was significant spread from condiment bottles at a single fair(and not from anything else - it was the ketchup), is full of shit. the fact you would repeat that ridiculous claim, speaks volumes.

One fair worker tested positive 1 food booth that he had touched all the condiments at all the people who tested positive 8 there gee whiz Mike you tell me

Interesting that they are certain it was the condiments and not the food, etc he touched? , I wonder why they dont trace all the transmission from the protests, all that running, screaming, fighting, grabbing, marching, it must be something about ketchup bottles huh?

Um could it be that that particular fair worker put out the condiments and then worked in a different food truck that evening gosh Mike could it be that

It could be, it could be the story is a bunch of hogwash too, it sounds good if you need to justify ridiculous crackdowns. i bet if a reporter asked for names to check the story they would say "rules prevent the sharing of sensitive health info"

Feelings on the deaths rising like a volcano in Florida?

Since FL cases have peaked and are declining(along with hospitalizations) I would expect deaths to start dropping. NY peaked with 19000 people in hospital and 800 deaths/day, Fl seems to have peaked at just under 10000 with deaths in the 2's. that's better than NY, right?

NBC and Mr. Lester Holt......

300,000 deaths per Covid by New Years 

Deaths already in decline fish, cases dropping even faster.  That silly prediction would be a little more impressive if they didn't wait until august and see the number is at 160k+ and say "you know, we got a lot more to go".

Since FL cases have peaked and are declining(along with hospitalizations) I would expect deaths to start dropping. NY peaked with 19000 people in hospital and 800 deaths/day, Fl seems to have peaked at just under 10000 with deaths in the 2's. that's better than NY, right?

Less that a week later, it's happening, hospitalizations  dropping fairly quickly in every surge state.