Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these shithole cities where people live in high rises are going to be fucked, Chicago is behind right now, but they'll catch up.

Look at all the whining going on right now by deblasio, etc, in mid may when this is peaking it's going to be epic.

If this thing kills 1 million here, 200,000 might be in NY.

You definitely have it. All those people who get on your bus.

Starting sunday everybody boards for free and everybody boards and exits through the back door unless it's a wheelchair

Going to put a chain on where everyone going to stop from.coming close to the driver already more drivers starting to get and some been taking just now in ambulance I am pretty sure I think I might have it I just dont feel enough of it to think I have it

Office of emergency management looking for 1 Million square feet In any borough , at least 10;000 sf footprint, they are considering 

using hotels but prefer vacant buildings  that meet their criteria and can support generator for back up power .

Real numbers at least 5-7x greater then reported.  I’ve never seen the city anywhere close to this empty.  

Office of emergency management looking for 1 Million square feet In any borough , at least 10;000 sf footprint, they are considering

using hotels but prefer vacant buildings that meet their criteria and can support generator for back up power .

Real numbers at least 5-7x greater then reported. I’ve never seen the city anywhere close to this empty.

after 9/11?

after 9/11?

very  different. Streets were filled with people. People posted “ missing “ signs for those lost in collapse

the unreal smell of fire and smoke throughout the city is something I will never forget, endless sirens 

this is remarkably different, just like a movie

i worked all week streets empty ; handful of people on subway during rush hour.  

I think we are now over preparing to make up for being underprepared. Doesn’t take much to overload our hospitals. I didn’t know that