Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Liberal ran shithole is the only reason America is worried about CV....

10x more infected and death then any other state.....only good thing that could happen now is if that stiff back stabbing Jew fvck Dogball gets it and dies a slow death...

I just love all the questions from idiot reporters that all live in NY about a nationwide lockdown. Cant figure out that the rest of the nation doesn't have shit going on.

So many of you keep forgetting that this shit is SUPPOSED to spread. The quarantines do no fucking good whatsoever if few have it and then everyone gets it after the quarantines are lifted.

The point of the quarantines is to flatten the curve not to take it to zero.

You're right, I saw a report that the plan(if it works) is to lift the quarantine in maybe 2 months, have everyone go back to work, and then reimpose it when cases rise again, might have to do it 3 times.. I say just get it over with.

We have to slow it down right now though because the hospitals cannot handle any more patients once they get the equipment and place I think you'll see that they will allow want people to start un social distant scene which will drive the virus rate up

Phew, that sentence is a tough read.