Usa hits 1.3 mill cases New york city the new epicenter of the virus

Moldoveanu

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Liberal ran shithole is the only reason America is worried about CV....

10x more infected and death then any other state.....only good thing that could happen now is if that stiff back stabbing Jew fvck Dogball gets it and dies a slow death...

Hey jerkoff is your kid still addicted to heroin , did you introduce that to your family mutha fucker addicted to cocaine and alcohol  that you are. pathetic high school drop out 

As for the lies you told re tax, you lying cock sucker. After I had him thrown out of CG forfraud , what really happened is he went on a losing and stiffing spree similar to shrinks.  He then ended his life in tremendous debt leaving his widow and kids with nothing. To a normal human that is a sad story but you glorified it 

It sucks to be a degenerate like you and Joey suckacock  for a dollar 

you wishing Illness on someone during this crisis affirms what a despicable low life fucktard you are, karmas a bitch and your a hill billy so I hope you and family  stay safe during the pandemic so when betting resumes you can try and make your 50$ dreams come true. 

Hey jerkoff is your kid still addicted to heroin , did you introduce that to your family mutha fucker addicted to cocaine and alcohol  that you are. pathetic high school drop out 

As for the lies you told re tax, you lying cock sucker. After I had him thrown out of CG forfraud , what really happened is he went on a losing and stiffing spree similar to shrinks.  He then ended his life in tremendous debt leaving his widow and kids with nothing. To a normal human that is a sad story but you glorified it 

you wishing Illness on someone during this crisis affirms what a despicable low life fucktard you are, karmas a bitch and your a hill billy so I hope you and family  stay safe during the pandemic so when betting resumes you can try and make your 50$ dreams come true. 

Holy smokes! 

Holy smokes

Hey jerkoff is your kid still addicted to heroin , did you introduce that to your family mutha fucker addicted to cocaine and alcohol that you are. pathetic high school drop out

As for the lies you told re tax, you lying cock sucker. After I had him thrown out of CG forfraud , what really happened is he went on a losing and stiffing spree similar to shrinks. He then ended his life in tremendous debt leaving his widow and kids with nothing. To a normal human that is a sad story but you glorified it

It sucks to be a degenerate like you and Joey suckacock for a dollar

you wishing Illness on someone during this crisis affirms what a despicable low life fucktard you are, karmas a bitch and your a hill billy so I hope you and family stay safe during the pandemic so when betting resumes you can try and make your 50$ dreams come true.

Kinger, fire up your pad and pen motherfucker! This seems important.

Yes, I feel badly.  Can you imagine the limited mental capabilities of an adult wishing death on another poster?

sad, pathetic , little minded with an 8 th grade education. Now add the ingredient of a global pandemic where no

doubt most posters here will feel it in the pocket and likely know someone who ends up ill or hospitalized from

the virus.  This pathetic clown makes lite of a pandemic  doesn’t realize his plumbing Job will disappear and we are facing the

collapse of the economic system as we know it. “ This liberal run shithole “ doesn’t even see the small picture of what NY

means for the rest of the country.  

Ted you live in a more liberal state than NY and in a blue county. I will never understand the bipartisan in this nation. I always thought we would come together during crisis and drop the b.s. but I guess not.

The 476 reported in Colorado is a complete myth. We only had 3k tests and ran out of tests Wednesday. A friend is a nurse at a hospital here in denver and says they have at least 200 cases with symptoms. 100k tests arrive monday for the state watch us go to 2k overnight is my prediction.

I'm on day 6 of self quarantine anyone have any book recommendations? Cannot watch another minute of TV currently.

I always thought we would come together during crisis and drop the b.s. but I guess not.

We would if it wasn’t for the Left, you anti American fvcks can’t get over Trump and support him at this time of crises, look at the cock sucker Dink, blaming Trump for his friends death ? Fvck Dink!!

It’s You!!!! And Yours!!!! Who is not coming together....you do understand that right??