bookbraker

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/18/2021 at 3:08 PM, bookbraker said:

Joey you have your own KAYAK?

sit in or on?

Mine is a sit on top, super stable but it has a deep hull and heavy like 90 pounds.

Yes have an inflatable. Rented a sit in. 

Going this weekend to look at some various watercraft. Not sure what I’m going to get. Maybe a small cheapish boat or a real kayak  

9 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Going this weekend to look at some various watercraft. Not sure what I’m going to get. Maybe a small cheapish boat or a real kayak  

Look at a canoe as well,easy to load an unload off cars and better for fishing and carrying things 

9 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Got a couple 11ft inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards from Costco from a couple years ago.  All come in a nice backpack with paddle/board/pump/leash.   Haven't had the opportunity to use them in Colorado to take backpacking up to a lake yet, but that was the plans.  Brother is taking them out to CA with him this summer. 

They make some with a backrest.  But figure maybe that'd be suited for you too out there.  And take em on road trips to wherever you head to.  Probably some phenomenal lakes out there where you can toss in back of car without any huge fucking board strapped to roof.  although I would like to see a mercedes with a kayak or paddleboard strapped down.

6 hours ago, ted sheckler said:

Got a couple 11ft inflatable Stand Up Paddleboards from Costco from a couple years ago.  All come in a nice backpack with paddle/board/pump/leash.   Haven't had the opportunity to use them in Colorado to take backpacking up to a lake yet, but that was the plans.  Brother is taking them out to CA with him this summer. 

They make some with a backrest.  But figure maybe that'd be suited for you too out there.  And take em on road trips to wherever you head to.  Probably some phenomenal lakes out there where you can toss in back of car without any huge fucking board strapped to roof.  although I would like to see a mercedes with a kayak or paddleboard strapped down.

Good idea, pal. Saw some guy blowing up one of those when I went out. Seemed to be pretty solid for an inflatable. He had a seat and little TV dinner type table attachment. Will look into that too. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

i hate seeing pictures of people outside having fun, when i am inside losing tens of thousands of dollars

at least i have had 8 shots of the kraken and 8 mke mvp beers already

I think Raise just wanted to post a TRUMPet.   Doubt he’s having any more fun than the rest of us...Now JOEY...

• 4 weeks later...