Shit just got real....fvck! My dad has CV

Teddy kgb

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m context it was funny.....should have been a hit

What was funny motherfucker? Seriously what the fuck is the humor that you wish my 69 year old father who lives in your county and votes republican but makes 14$ a hour saving people like you who go through DT's and children like yours when they find fentanyl one day with their subuxin has to go to work because he believes jesus is watching him every minute and he cant bare the thought of not being there for people?

What is the joke you fucking complete imbecile? You hope he gets Ill and it's a death sentence because I dont like the president? Neither does at least half the country you stupid piece of shit.

I saw your retarded post this morning not this stupid thread. How obsessed are you with me?

Its obvious your gay. Thanks for the pm telling me I'm looking good, sorry dude I am not into bitches with shitty butterfly tattoos.

How can you make 50$ a week?

Slit your wrists and donate your brain.. scientific miracle that a fucker with a i.q. of 80 lived to be as old as you.

What was funny motherfucker? Seriously what the fuck is the humor that you wish my 69 year old father who lives in your county and votes republican but makes 14$ a hour saving people like you who go through DT's and children like yours when they find fentanyl one day with their subuxin has to go to work because he believes jesus is watching him every minute and he cant bare the thought of not being there for people?

What is the joke you fucking complete imbecile? You hope he gets Ill and it's a death sentence because I dont like the president? Neither does at least half the country you stupid piece of shit.

I saw your retarded post this morning not this stupid thread. How obsessed are you with me?

Its obvious your gay. Thanks for the pm telling me I'm looking good, sorry dude I am not into bitches with shitty butterfly tattoos.

How can you make 50$ a week?

Slit your wrists and donate your brain.. scientific miracle that a fucker with a i.q. of 80 lived to be as old as you.

Wow!

RIP Ted

eddies mad

You're a horrible person. You ever think for a second that I or anyone with half a brain would wish death upon you or your loved ones or mock you being in fear of a elderly parent possibly being sick?

I visit maybe 10 sites a day during this time to keep my mind semi sane as I cant convince my dad to just let me support him financially and to stop worrying about so many people. You think anyone but you really thought this was hilarious?

Have your forum you fruitcake but know that line has been completely crossed for absoluetley no reason at all. Go fuck yourself