Millions served..... McDs has nothing on carnivorous

KingRevolver

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disingenuous, oversimplified bullshit.

Stores in US with no bread on the shelf? Fact.

2 trillion bailout mostly for corporations? Fact.

More people going to die if you prematurely reopen up the economy? Fact.

Obviously slightly hyperbolic but what parts are you disputing?

Perhaps time for one your famous Russia spending money and time to influence votes didn’t influence votes because you can’t prove how many votes are influenced by using money and time to influence votes fallacies?

Perhaps time for one your famous Russia spending money and time to influence votes didn’t influence votes because you can’t prove how many votes are influenced by using money and time to influence votes fallacies?

1.  Not all stores are out of bread.  And that's not the reason for starting the economy back up anyway, dipshit.  It's so that our economy doesn't fail where opportunity evaporates for all to save the few.

2.  How many employees will no longer have jobs coming out of this if those companies fail?  Inconsequential, right?  Give a man a fish, he eats for a day.  Take away his fishing pole, and he goes fucking hungry anyway.

3.  The quarantines are not intended to stop the virus.  They are intended to slow it so that hospitals are not completely overwhelmed.  If anything, quarantining too quickly is a MUCH bigger threat.  The quarantines fail when not enough people get infected.  The healthy become infected in droves after the quarantines are lifted which renders them completely pointless or they destroy multitudes of more businesses and jobs because they were enacted too long.

4.  People in favor of small government are not in favor of government authoritarianism.

But it's almost like you say.

I have seen bread in every one of my accounts this week.  

Trump's little games with Michigan will cost him the state.  I would be shocked if he wins Michigan.

Its ashame .I know a few people on the front lines in NJ,,,, and to talk about this via computer a few thousand miles away really is disturbing.Respect....

DITTO

Wife on front lines here daily at hospital

I personally don't give a fuk, so at animal shelter twice daily helping dogs(and others aquire a friend ).

Geez, hopefully most are half ass decent

Hard to trust them when they pack 10 in a van and come here while there is a shelter in place.  Went to Sam's Club this morning, tons of front platers.  Sorry but they're more of a risk after being in NY.  Supposed to isolate for 14 days and they're out shopping infecting God knows how many.  

DITTO

Wife on front lines here daily at hospital

I personally don't give a fuk, so at animal shelter twice daily helping dogs(and others aquire a friend ).

We rescued a beautiful black lab today, wanted to bring home myself, but wife declined.

Think we found the young lad a nice home nonetheless...……..monitoring, if not, he's coming here.

We rescued a beautiful black lab today, wanted to bring home myself, but wife declined.

Think we found the young lad a nice home nonetheless...……..monitoring, if not, he's coming here.

Those in VEGAS

Shelters offer  FOSTERING  for a few days in addition to ADOPITING.

A great opportunity to give an animal a few days of love or forever love, hopefully the latter