Why can these press briefings never start on time?

sleepy

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course not, no one wants to look ridiculous.

i went for a walk earlier, have a park/nature area near me, as you would expect lots of people, dog walkers, etc, the only 2 people wearing masks were a couple black women who looked like they're from liberia.

masks are for faggs

anyone tries to public shame me... i start throwing punches

He has a strange habit of not only repeating things day to day, but actually in the same sentence.

The adjectives remarkable, incredibe, and nasty...…….. same sentence two or three times same sentence.

Nonsense, every word the commander utters is like a precious gift to humanity. They never show them, but I imagine learned scribes sit nearby to record his words of wisdom for posterity. :cigar

He has a strange habit of not only repeating things day to day, but actually in the same sentence.

The adjectives remarkable, incredibe, and nasty...…….. same sentence two or three times same sentence.

"I think the drug will work, but it might not. We will have to wait and see".

"It's gonna get better sooner than later, but it could get worse. We will have to wait and see".

"I think the drug will work, but it might not. We will have to wait and see".

"It's gonna get better sooner than later, but it could get worse. We will have to wait and see".

He’s getting better. Tells you nothing but it’s better than saying we are open for business on Easter.

I wonder if George thinks I’m defending Trump.

In particular, a USA Today fact-check recently confirmed that the Obama administration had allowed the N95 mask stockpile to deplete following a series of crises, and apparently ignored calls for experts to renew the stockpile. President Trump repeatedly has blamed his predecessor for the shortage as well, although he also apparently took no efforts to replenish the materials.

In particular, a USA Today fact-check recently confirmed that the Obama administration had allowed the N95 mask stockpile to deplete following a series of crises, and apparently ignored calls for experts to renew the stockpile. President Trump repeatedly has blamed his predecessor for the shortage as well, although he also apparently took no efforts to replenish the materials.

This is all that really matters since he had notice and chose not to act.