Has New York hit the curve ?

redstripe

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LACTOSE FREE variety Mike?

No, I have an issue(i assume some kind of allergy) where if I drink a lot of milk I'll break out. I can have a bowl of cereal or a glass no problem, but  if I do it 2-3 days in a row then i have issues. A half gallon lasts me 2 weeks - usually it's starting to go bad as its almost gone.

Why you going outside? Order stuff to your place. Seems safer.

Work , I started a new job in February, mixed bag on the timing but I am without a permanent assignment and want to make a good impression. I was able to work from home for a few weeks but April I have to be onsite.  

Thanks for the lesson chief

Thank God for government free education now or would be more fuked.

As testing ramps up, which it's supposed to do, many more cases will be found, dont assume that means the situation is necessarially getting worse.

Here in MN they will not test anyone who's not in a hospital or nursing home(or a health care worker), so at some point our cases will explode as they expand testing, the lunatics will of course view that as things getting worse.

So you would have quite abit of face to face contact?

Very little , but enough with building staff to make me paranoid. I am Taking precautions with gloves / masks  ,  figured out a commute on a ferry I never knew existed that is 20 minutes door to door. Eliminating  mass transit was great , but I walk through common areas of my building and the bldg I work from.  

WASHINGTON — The nation could begin to see food shortages for some products if the people working on the supply chain lack personal protective equipment, warns an internal Trump administration document obtained by Yahoo News.

Empty supermarket shelves have become one of the most jarring images of the coronavirus pandemic, which has sickened 270,000 Americans and killed 7,000. But so far, there have been no food shortages, despite 90 percent of the American population being under state-enforced lockdown orders.

As a wholesaler, this is a legitimate concern. Instead of sweating bad bets, it’s how much am I going to get.

For the wal mart fans - they are only allowing 30 customers in at a time and its nationwide.