Has New York hit the curve ?

redstripe

Just got off phone with daughter shes in tennesee a nurse practioner, got offer to go to front lines in new york, $12,500 a week, she has my grandson there and declined....crazy how bad they need people, toughh decision also het husband is a lawyer cooprete got laid off, tennesee unemployment cap 275 a week....wtf my son a concrete worker from ma down there collecting 1000 a week....

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got off phone with daughter shes in tennesee a nurse practioner, got offer to go to front lines in new york, $12,500 a week, she has my grandson there and declined....crazy how bad they need people, toughh decision also het husband is a lawyer cooprete got laid off, tennesee unemployment cap 275 a week....wtf my son a concrete worker from ma down there collecting 1000 a week....

Tenn unemployment will rise soon once they add in the federal $600/week from Cares coming soon.

A good deal if they could properly protect our healthcare workers.  Sadly many are getting ill and working with inadequate protection ,

a few even died.  It’s an incredible tragedy.  

yea, that was already reported, it's down from yesterday. They're done reporting for the day, tomorrow they'll give another update.

Sometimes a report will come out in the evening saying 3-400 people have died since morning, etc, that's not meaningful to the stats in general.

Pay your debts sir. Every day you refuse further tarnishes your reputation.

Reputation?

Think that’s a tough call.

Evidence on this forum and the other place he posts at, that STIFFY E was already known for his rep of EXCELLENCE.

I mean look at his EXCELLENT reputation, no particular order:

Cuckhold

Racist

Liar

Dwarfism

Fraud

Thief

Dietary challenged

Sociopath

Stiff

Life Loser

Gambling Loser