Whats a dealbreaker for you regarding women?

undertaker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is perfect.

My brother is originally from Tennessee. In 1993 he met a foreign gal that was france here on what they called a visa that has to be renewed periodically. Well he fell in love and married her and her family liked him a lot so it was perfect.

In 2000 our mother who is bipolar did some really crazy stuff while drunk one night at my brothers house and it caused him to pack up and move hundreds of miles away in Arizona. There had been a couple other incidents and my brother was afraid mom would end up messing his marriage up so he moved.

In 2009 ironically the day Michael Jackson passed away my brother came home a couple hours early and started checking his e-mails and ended up intercepting an e-mail a man had sent his wife and while there was no bombshells or spicy stuff he did find out they were communicating,meeting and possibly crossing the line.

My brother was 16 years into his marriage and loved his wife dearly but he admitted himself he fell in a rut drinking after work each day and he and his wife werent going out as much and also not doing anything intimately as much.

Instead of just going to her and trying to talk to her or maybe getting some therapy he ended up letting his pride get in the way and when she came home he was pissed off and hurt and they got into a huge argument and she left and never came back.

My brother missed her dearly but kept saying he wanted her to come to him and apologize and i kept telling him he was waiting too long that he needed to make the first move. Finally months later my brother sent her a very expensive gift of roses and wine one afternoon. About an hour later a summons arrived at his door where she had drawn up divorce papers. It nearly killed my brother that was the love of his life.

I do think if you have been in a long term relationship and hit a rough patch the last thing you should do is throw away 15,20 or 25 years. Even if someone cheated on their spouse i think its forgiveable IF the person doesnt have a history of doing it. No one is perfect shit happens.

If the person has a history of screwing up yes its time to pull the plug BUT if the person doesnt then work it out.

1991 I was working a haunted house on Halloween. I walked with the groups and stopped them when they got to close to a group in front of them.

The title of my postion was “pusher”

Huge number of the black customers would get down on their hands and knees and crawl through a room. They get scared fucking shitless by everything down to 4lb dogs. Super weird.

Most guys here are middle aged at least. Been around the block, laid some pipe etc etc.

At this stage of the game what would be a dealbreaker for you regarding a lady you were/are interested in romantically?

For me it would be dirty feet. I love everything about a gals tootsies, especially in heels! Love nail polish on the dogs.

Now dirty feet are a real turn off. The only other thing that would make me head for the exit is incontinence. Would not touch any gal that wears depends or has to replace underwear weekly.

What kills it for you?

Testicles.

No one is perfect.

My brother is originally from Tennessee. In 1993 he met a foreign gal that was france here on what they called a visa that has to be renewed periodically. Well he fell in love and married her and her family liked him a lot so it was perfect.

In 2000 our mother who is bipolar did some really crazy stuff while drunk one night at my brothers house and it caused him to pack up and move hundreds of miles away in Arizona. There had been a couple other incidents and my brother was afraid mom would end up messing his marriage up so he moved.

In 2009 ironically the day Michael Jackson passed away my brother came home a couple hours early and started checking his e-mails and ended up intercepting an e-mail a man had sent his wife and while there was no bombshells or spicy stuff he did find out they were communicating,meeting and possibly crossing the line.

My brother was 16 years into his marriage and loved his wife dearly but he admitted himself he fell in a rut drinking after work each day and he and his wife werent going out as much and also not doing anything intimately as much.

Instead of just going to her and trying to talk to her or maybe getting some therapy he ended up letting his pride get in the way and when she came home he was pissed off and hurt and they got into a huge argument and she left and never came back.

My brother missed her dearly but kept saying he wanted her to come to him and apologize and i kept telling him he was waiting too long that he needed to make the first move. Finally months later my brother sent her a very expensive gift of roses and wine one afternoon. About an hour later a summons arrived at his door where she had drawn up divorce papers. It nearly killed my brother that was the love of his life.

I do think if you have been in a long term relationship and hit a rough patch the last thing you should do is throw away 15,20 or 25 years. Even if someone cheated on their spouse i think its forgiveable IF the person doesnt have a history of doing it. No one is perfect shit happens.

If the person has a history of screwing up yes its time to pull the plug BUT if the person doesnt then work it out.

Wisdom in that story.

I’m not into women with tattoos but I was scabbing one time when I was laid off and the receptionist at this place wore some sandals all the time and she had like a little flock of butterflies on the top of one foot and I gotta tell ya..it turned me the fuck on big time.

I must really get you excited