Cure my shoulder and win a gift card

Teddy kgb

My right shoulder has been killing me for about a month now....I can’t put my right hand past my left shoulder, not only does it hurt real bad when I try but even if it didn’t hurt I just don’t have the movement....also I can’t do a fly move, if I’m lying on my back in bad and want to put my phone on the night stand I have to roll over, I can’t just flail my arm over it’s too painful.

But I can do shrug workout with no discomfort and can do push ups with minimal issue

Lastly, if I do my intensity workout of 30 seconds run in place with 3lb weight in each hand then drop and do 25 push-ups....after 5 sets of those I have all the movement in my should with very little pain, I can reach all the way over my left shoulder.

So this should be easy for anyone here with even a little basic medical knowledge....what’s going on and how to I fix it?

Same thing happened to me from work. Rest and icy hot is the only thing that cured me

That’s what I’m hoping.....I haven’t been resting it because I’m afraid to lose my gains.

Pretty sure it has something to do with my workouts.....but I heard you couldn’t get hurt doing anybody workouts only weights?