Hi Kyle------ Bye Kyle

Boatboatboat

sounds like a nerd trying to be funny to me

not real hatred in him, but whatever

I really don't think he would get his membership to the KKK approved. He's half-Japanese. But he signed a contract saying he wouldn't say those kind of things in public.

As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, it's not like they had him sign something demanding he not be a racist/bigot/homophobe, etc. They just stipulate not to talk that shit in public.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

MT i hate to dissapoint you but this guy passes the shannon bream challenge

cant find a pic of this guy even close to frowning. every pic a huge smile. ppl will get behind him and he will be back in the drivers seat again with a doubt

im not saying thats fair. but personality is everything and EVERY white guy who knows him will feel sorry for him

I really don't think he would get his membership to the KKK approved. He's half-Japanese. But he signed a contract saying he wouldn't say those kind of things in public.

As a matter of fact, now that I think about it, it's not like they had him sign something demanding he not be a racist/bigot/homophobe, etc. They just stipulate not to talk that shit in public.

NASCAR is so image concious when it involves sponsors.  Its a sport that may really feel the pinch of a recession/depression.

We had a neat trick back in Allen Park at the courts.

Someone call my mellows N*****r and they go get the nasty white guy knock they front teeth out their mouth.

Tough to call N*****r without yer front teeth. Sound like Corky blowin he nose.

Nothin racial about a white dude teach another white dude a lesson now is there.

Win.

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Kyle Larson was fired Tuesday by Chip Ganassi Racing, completing a stunning downfall for the budding NASCAR star who uttered a racial slur during a live-streamed virtual race and then watched as nearly every one of his sponsors dropped him.

Teddy Nazi would do the same thing. No question about it. The question I have. Who he show remorse and would it be sincere?