Axe BigBill, bitches! [VIDEO]

KingRevolver

Guest boatboatboat

TGF brass is considering having a Weekly interview with Bill where he can tell us all about his week from a personnel and professional perspective.

Guest ChrisHarvard
A ton better than having Yanks's monotone voiced ass call in and pretend to be posters

Put Harvard on next

TGF posters all know my voice and at the current situation, I won't do it.

I told b3 if he impersonates me, I will sue.

I may have dropped your name in my threats Deemer...I hope if it comes to that you will help advise me on (legal) matters going forward.

BigBill... The phone call sounds as though you may be trapped in Michigan laying the pipe for a while, but with that said, one can move on a whim. I left Kansas when I was younger than you, not knowing where I was going to end up... Took off driving south and ended up in south Texas, knowing absolutely no one.. Had 1000.00 dollars to my name, so it was sink or swim...

Rented a apartment, took about 5 days to look around, met my neighbors and started applying for jobs... Got hired by Pepsi, worked my ass to the bone for 15 years and Pepsi moved me to Vegas, worked another 11 years for them here, and now doing a semi retired gig here in Vegas.. The ride I was on, through Texas was great met a married my wife and she's a school teacher here...

But, I am a guppy compared to FH (shark)...I do NOT gamble for a living... Entertainment purposes only, but I own my home free and clear since 2007 thanks to gambling...

My thoughts for you Bill, if you want to come to Vegas, make it happen... Don't think about not having your comfort zone of Michigan, because there are good people through out the world and if you are one of them you'll fit right in... Whatever Bill decides always remember, live life like you may die tomorrow, life is way too short to contemplate.. Thanks for your time..

BigBill... The phone call sounds as though you may be trapped in Michigan laying the pipe for a while, but with that said, one can move on a whim. I left Kansas when I was younger than you, not knowing where I was going to end up... Took off driving south and ended up in south Texas, knowing absolutely no one.. Had 1000.00 dollars to my name, so it was sink or swim...

Rented a apartment, took about 5 days to look around, met my neighbors and started applying for jobs... Got hired by Pepsi, worked my ass to the bone for 15 years and Pepsi moved me to Vegas, worked another 11 years for them here, and now doing a semi retired gig here in Vegas.. The ride I was on, through Texas was great met a married my wife and she's a school teacher here...

But, I am a guppy compared to FH (shark)...I do NOT gamble for a living... Entertainment purposes only, but I own my home free and clear since 2007 thanks to gambling...

My thoughts for you Bill, if you want to come to Vegas, make it happen... Don't think about not having your comfort zone of Michigan, because there are good people through out the world and if you are one of them you'll fit right in... Whatever Bill decides always remember, live life like you may die tomorrow, life is way too short to contemplate.. Thanks for your time..

really nice post.

Guest boatboatboat

Bill

TGF posters are craving for a 2nd interview.

I am thinking BIGGER

Maybe a weekly one for a mth or so.

You down with that?

You could tell us about Detroit and your thoughts. Tell us about your family and child hood. You capping games process. Stuff like that