What do you guys wanna do with TGF?

Boatboatboat

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TGF at a cross roads.

You guys think it would be best for us [you're all ground floor posters in the long run]

Think TGF should put thier big boy pants on and try to actualy become something?

Or remain a small, relatively tight knit community, and if it aint broke dont fix it?

All comments welcome

Including hofa........

You need to clear out the stupid people. I'm not kidding when I say that. There are some real mongrels here. Until you address that, you're just farting in the wind. Go to Peeps, have a look at the insane performance by the lawyer who works for the City of Chicago. We haven't reached that yet, but we will. Some of these people are just pigs, grunting at the rest of us.

I gotta agree with Hoops. I'm pretty much banned everywhere. With that being said I would only post here regardless. I've been posting with some of these guys since I was like 17 or 18 years old. This like my degenerate Facebook.

And I like the fact that shit here is posted on a daily basis is totally random. Makes it fun. I love the ball busting and joking.

And I will say. I've had a shitty past couple of years. Losing my father, my mentor at work and a couple of pets as well. And there's been more than a few of you that have supported me and made me laugh through the tough times. And I thank you.

So as long as this handicap circus is going. I look forward to being a part of it.

Cheers pals.

Cheers

comes down to the owners.....is it sustainable and/or worth the time & money plus energy to keep the lights on.  Maybe a one time all out marketing blitz to see if traffic/membership numbers spike.

That said i would hate to see it fade away.  Poverty Thread hands down the best thread in all of forumville and 90% of posters here are HOF as well

No they aren't. That's what you have to realize. HOF means from all the forums. I don't want to name names here, in case I miss someone deserving of mention, but Kinger, Jimmy, scrolled back up this page, didn't see any names to add. Probably will as the evening goes on.