• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where did Mike go? must be down at the local hospice with no mask looking for some discounted bed pans.

Make great popcorn bowls

Jesus, I'm watching golf and eating, after watching it once.

I cant imagine being so uptight, that a guy 700 miles away you've never met going to Walgreens prompts a guy to make a wild, rating  u tube video.

Phew, as the immortal Art Bell used to say, 'they're out there tonight". :laugh

Jesus, I'm watching golf and eating, after watching it once.

I cant imagine being so uptight, that a guy 700 miles away you've never met going to Walgreens prompts a guy to make a wild, rating  u tube video.

Phew, as the immortal Art Bell used to say, 'they're out there tonight". :laugh

I think the daily alcohol abuse plays a large role as well.

listened to george noorys show on repeat. one from 3 days i think

lost all respect for the guy. he said that the keosha shooter arrived and "just went ballistic"

cancelling my membership tomorrow morning 

I have been reading opinions on this Kyle kid in various places and  here is what really struck me the most

Lots of people call the kid scum,hate trump, hate "racists" and all that other stuff. Standard no big deal

But it is amazing how many describe events and circumstances that are completely false and inaccurate to what happened

And this is further evidence of how LIBs DO NOT question what the MSM puts out. They just repeat it no matter how sensationalized it is.

No wonder the left treats their supporters with so much disdain, because  how can you honesty respect people  that are so gullible.?

I have been reading opinions on this Kyle kid in various places and  here is what really struck me the most

Lots of people call the kid scum,hate trump, hate "racists" and all that other stuff. Standard no big deal

But it is amazing how many describe events and circumstances that are completely false and inaccurate to what happened

And this is further evidence of how LIBs DO NOT question what the MSM puts out. They just repeat it no matter how sensationalized it is.

No wonder the left treats their supporters with so much disdain, because  how can you honesty respect people  that are so gullible.?

guaranteed CNN has a tunnel system and a quick way to get everyone in it

Went to outside dining last night and there was about 30 people there all without mask.....right next door was a Big 5 and not only mask required but a line outside because they only let so many in the store at a time.

It’s mind boggling stupid.....lunatics with mask thinking the world is ending, standing 25’ away from free thinking Americans

Went to outside dining last night and there was about 30 people there all without mask.....right next door was a Big 5 and not only mask required but a line outside because they only let so many in the store at a time.

It’s mind boggling stupid.....lunatics with mask thinking the world is ending, standing 25’ away from free thinking Americans

You guys still cant eat inside?

Nope.....nowhere

Wow, we've had inside dining since june 1, along with health clubs, hair cuts, etc all being open. bars followed 10 days later. And nothing happened, while the health authorities do whine about youthful activity at parties, and packed bars, I have not heard a single peep from them about inside dining causing any spread.

That's the problem with these lunatic leftist leaders, inside dining is open in prob 40 states without any evidence of spread, yet they refuse to adapt and respond accordingly.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread