• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Good.

He has been a regular on CNN.

They love the guy.

As I've said before, you can tell someones true allegiance by where they choose to spread their message, I have no doubt that FOX would have welcomed Dewine on, but he was afraid they might ask him a tough question, instead of heaping praise on him.

59 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I see the UK has approved the pfizer vaccine, 2-3 days after it was asked for approval, meanwhile in the US we're at 10 days and counting, looking at at least 2 more weeks. Not exactly warp speed is it?  How many lives could be saved if we vaccinated maybe 5-10 million people 2 weeks quicker?

0 like every other vaccine

10 months in, the virus has changed to the point where the vaccine is useless, actually worse than useless because of the side effects

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

0 like every other vaccine

10 months in, the virus has changed to the point where the vaccine is useless, actually worse than useless because of the side effects

Naturally with a 99.99% survival rate it will be mandated that to have a job, travel, go to sporting events or concerts you have to have a vaccine certificate, Good thing I don't have job, hate travel and crowds.

I heard the "vaccine" has pre cursor agents to produce huge amounts of mind control neurotransmitters when combined with certain endogenous substances that can be stimulated via many methods, such as sonic waves transmitted from aircraft or event through radio/televisions/cell phones that are not turned on. 

this program will make MK-Ultra look like Mr Rogers neighborhood.

to be clear these chemicals are not new, they are used already.  a big side effect is sexual perversion and  dysmorphia and in kids aspergers. It is the reason you see the increase in all these new LGBTYWEPSHW letters and new gender identities 

good luck to those of you taking it, you might want to get ahead of the game and start buying women's underwear on sale during Christmas season in your size, (if you havent already)

Sicking how the left is destroying the country.

Now to be listed on the NASDAQ you have to have two of the following: fagg, trans, green haired lesbian, person of color or woman.

Under the proposal, the majority of companies will be required to have at least two diverse board directors: one woman and one person who identifies as either an underrepresented minority or LGBTQ. If a company cannot meet these requirements, it will not be delisted, but it will need to explain why it cannot satisfy the goals. Failure to publish board data, however, could result in delisting.

26 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I wouldn't go that far.

so you think people that admit to wanting a REDUCED population like bill gates, are also the world's biggest vaccine developers and salesmen because they want to save lives?

gates' dad founded planned parenthood because he wanted babies to be killed before they were even born... gates got caught red-handed forcing vaccines on african women that made them sterile... etc etc

22 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Sicking how the left is destroying the country.

Now to be listed on the NASDAQ you have to have two of the following: fagg, trans, green haired lesbian, person of color or woman.

Under the proposal, the majority of companies will be required to have at least two diverse board directors: one woman and one person who identifies as either an underrepresented minority or LGBTQ. If a company cannot meet these requirements, it will not be delisted, but it will need to explain why it cannot satisfy the goals. Failure to publish board data, however, could result in delisting.

Yup mind numbing, qualifications are not the main option. Racism/genderism are. 

48 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

so you think people that admit to wanting a REDUCED population like bill gates, are also the world's biggest vaccine developers and salesmen because they want to save lives?

gates' dad founded planned parenthood because he wanted babies to be killed before they were even born... gates got caught red-handed forcing vaccines on african women that made them sterile... etc etc

I think the vaccine will likely have the effect against covid that has been announced - meaning approx 90-95% less chance of being infected. I dont plan on getting it, at least right away.

I agree Bill Gates is evil. But bill gates had nothing to do with this vaccine, nothing.

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I think the vaccine will likely have the effect against covid that has been announced - meaning approx 90-95% less chance of being infected. I dont plan on getting it, at least right away.

I agree Bill Gates is evil. But bill gates had nothing to do with this vaccine, nothing.

gates is the largest contributor to who... owns a big chunk of moderna/novavax/etc... and tweeted this late last year.  gates has EVERYTHING to do with the vaccines

What’s next for our foundation? I’m particularly excited about what the next year could mean for one of the best buys in global health: vaccines. https://b-gat.es/2r89yAC

1 hour ago, milwaukee mike said:

who would've thought we would get to the point where fucking another guy in the ass, or chopping your pecker off would be a good career move!

Yep, If your a staright white male that likes church and guns you can never have a job in this country anymore.

They never stop and think about why every previous measure they pushed failed.

LA Imposes Toughest Lockdown Yet To Avoid "Devastating Tipping Point" As COVID Hospitalizations Soar

Thu, 12/03/2020 - 06:18

Twitter Facebook Reddit Email

Print

Echoing the situation back in March when California was the first state to issue a 'stay at home' order, the Mayor of Los Angeles late last night ordered Angelenos to stay home, warning that the city is approaching a "devastating tipping point" as the US and the state of California see unprecedented numbers of new cases, deaths and hospitalizations.

Last night the state of California reported more than 20k new COVID infections, the highest daily tally of any state. LA County has been particularly hard hit.

"Our City is now close to a devastating tipping point, beyond which the number of hospitalized patients would start to overwhelm our hospital system, in turn risking needless suffering and death," Mayor Eric Garcetti said late on Wednesday. "We must minimize contact with others as much as possible," he added.

The order, which supersedes another order from June, is without a doubt the most restrictive in effect in the US right now: it prohibits public and private gatherings of people from more than one household, and requires all businesses in the city that require people to work on location must stop operations. Walking, driving, travel on public transport, bikes, motorcycles and scooters are prohibited, except - of course - for all 'essential' activities.

There are several exemptions: faith-based outdoor services and programs for the homeless will continue. Supermarkets, grocery stores and health-care operations can also continue to operate. But gyms, retailers and pretty much every other in-person activity will now be legally prohibited in the City of Angels. The city’s safety protocols on social distancing follow those developed by Los Angeles County, Garcetti said. On the exercise front, activities such as golf, tennis and pickleball will still be permitted, according to the order.

Anyone over the age of 16 traveling into the city must complete an online form upon arrival acknowledging they’ve read, and understand, a California travel advisory.

Failure to fill out and submit the form is punishable by a fine of up to $500.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread