• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The great fear of the left is that states that relax or completely eliminate their covid restrictions, DONT have any problems, that would expose the hysteria for what it is.  In iowa the Gov also eliminated any recommendation to even social distance, so basically all the bullshit is gone.

Todays IA report lists approx 340 people in the hospital - down from their peak of 1500+ about 6 weeks ago.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The great fear of the left is that states that relax or completely eliminate their covid restrictions, DONT have any problems, that would expose the hysteria for what it is.  In iowa the Gov also eliminated any recommendation to even social distance, so basically all the bullshit is gone.

Todays IA report lists approx 340 people in the hospital - down from their peak of 1500+ about 6 weeks ago.

exactly

and that is totally the case, florida/south dakota/iowa are totally fine just like the rest of the country

amount of "covid" hospitalizations/deaths is pretty much exactly the same as the reduction in flu/pneumonia hospitalizations/deaths

yet nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care, all living in fear because the tv vaccine salesmen told them to

41 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The test is over, we have at least 6-9 months of comparisons between areas where mask usage is universal, to areas where it's not prevalent, the results are almost identical. if masks worked states like CA, NY, etc would have had very little covid, while the others would be overrun, that's not what happened.

Why have the Indiana border counties been higher than the rest of the state?

Still mass hysteria here in Cali, we will be the last of the states to free things up...

Mask wearing while in car by them self is increasing, I’m seeing more and more double masking, employees quick to snap on the smallest breach of correct mask wearing.

People at least 90% of the time will cross the street if they see you coming in their direction.

Spud and Omar both won’t budge on the mask even if it’s just the two (2) of us they talk thru their mask and check themselves on the 6’ distance 

3 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Still mass hysteria here in Cali, we will be the last of the states to free things up...

Mask wearing while in car by them self is increasing, I’m seeing more and more double masking, employees quick to snap on the smallest breach of correct mask wearing.

People at least 90% of the time will cross the street if they see you coming in their direction.

Spud and Omar both won’t budge on the mask even if it’s just the two (2) of us they talk thru their mask and check themselves on the 6’ distance 

it's the mask cult

doesn't matter if there's plexiglass separating you, or you're 50 feet away

bunch of fucking brainwashed sheep, from now on i'm trying to get kicked out of places, someone has to stand up to this nonsense

24 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Why have the Indiana border counties been higher than the rest of the state?

You mean MI counties?  How high are they compared to the rest? I would say it's not related to masks, more likely cross border travel/activities.

No one ever said that increased interactions dont increase cases somewhat, it's that it's not enough to make the economic disruptions worth it.

I've said many times the goal should not be to get rid of the virus, as we've seen that's impossible, the goal is to live as normally as we can WITH the virus, that's what the dakota's etc have done so well.

16 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Angry liberals on twitter saying not wanting to wear a mask is a death cult. :laugh

They're actually saying that the IA governor is sentencing her citizens to death.

young people are dumb and have no idea how they're being played

no different than all the 18 and 19 year olds that were sent off to vietnam to die, although those were the more conservative minded people, now it's the dumbass liberals that have blind faith in liars and con artists

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

now it's the dumbass liberals that have blind faith in liars and con artists

It’s nutty how a large group of people can Think they’re so fvcking smart but be so fvcking stupid..

Hammer and his group will come in here to give me stats on college degrees in Blue states v Red, and tell me how stupid I am but all that doesn’t matter when it comes to common sense

2 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

It’s nutty how a large group of people can Think they’re so fvcking smart but be so fvcking stupid..

Hammer and his group will come in here to give me stats on college degrees in Blue states v Red, and tell me how stupid I am but all that doesn’t matter when it comes to common sense

exactly

surgeon general/dr fauci/etc... "don't wear a mask! they do more harm than good"

2 months later... "wear a mask!"... now cover your eyes!  now wear 2 masks!

first advice goes right down the memory hole and now the new advice is gospel forever and ever and ever, without any risk assessment of how wearing masks is making kids sick, getting them kidnapped, causing depression/anxiety/suicides/etc

Just now, milwaukee mike said:

i'll never see my daughter or mother again

people die, that doesn't mean the healthy should live in perennial fear

That’s what I’ve been saying to my wife from day 1.....Americans have forgotten that people die, if you would have asked the average American prior to the virus how many people died in a year the average guess would be 50k....they can’t fathom 450k because they don’t know math or facts

Remember when the experts said we were guaranteed to get hit with the doubly whammy of covid and flu? Didn't happen,.

Then they said the indoor season was going to slam the system, the reality is the surge began in oct - before the heating season even began in the vast majority of the country, it in fact started subsiding in many areas between thanksgiving and christmas - just as the heating season really picked up- another failed prediction.

Now it's scary variants and no way is the vaccine helping, hmmm, I wonder if they'll be right this time?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread