Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

7 minutes ago, sleepy said:

You should sell everything and come here.

Walz will put you in nice hotel for FREE, setup shop in St. Paul where you will get 500 a month in guarantee income, FREE heathcare from mnsure, FREE food stamps. Then if all the FREE shit isn't enough you can basically commit any crime you want and because of all our new criminal reform this year you won't even have to go to court and a jail sentence will not happen because that would be raaaaaacist.

Luv that Mn care at $25/month.

Better ins than when i was working, i recall in my exit interview the HR bitch told me that their cobra at $550/month was the best I would find, I just nodded. :laugh

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Check out the UK's new travel rules - if you go there you have to quarantine at a hotel/prison for 10 days at your expense(over $2000), test multiple times, and if you try to evade it you get 10 yrs in jail. :laugh

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/uk-covid-police-state-travelers-must-quarantine-hotel-have-3-tests-face-10-years-jail

Nothing like ruing the travel industry.

The left ruins everything.

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

That one climate advisor was caught admitting the truth - that the goal is to break the will of the american people, everything Biden does will be working towards that goal - from climate to covid.

The left has been doing that since the 70's. They are succeeding going by our "moderates" here. 

Just got back from happy hour, i got up to get some popcorn and a server standing nearby asked me if I had  a mask, I said no, so she gave me one, as I walked back to my chair she said I'll need you to put that on, i ignored her. The bartender told me that that server is about the only one who cares about that stuff and that she herself doesn't care, I told her that not only did the server waste 50 cents of the restaurants money on the mask, but I wont be back for a few months, I also told her to tell the bitch to focus on her own customers and not the bartenders.

I went to a nice seafood spot in Seal Beach today for lunch and it was packed both indoor and out, after a 30min wait they seated us but asked if I had a mask....not one person in or out was wearing one, so I asked if I had too...the server said yes and I said if it means I won’t get served then I’ll do it...

No more then 25’ from the door to our table it was then I could take it off....two trips to the RR (I was drinking) without it and not a word said, walked out without it of course 

I know we all has shared these same stories many times but it still blows me away at the stupid shit we have to do....makes no sense 

31 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

I went to a nice seafood spot in Seal Beach today for lunch and it was packed both indoor and out, after a 30min wait they seated us but asked if I had a mask....not one person in or out was wearing one, so I asked if I had too...the server said yes and I said if it means I won’t get served then I’ll do it...

No more then 25’ from the door to our table it was then I could take it off....two trips to the RR (I was drinking) without it and not a word said, walked out without it of course 

I know we all has shared these same stories many times but it still blows me away at the stupid shit we have to do....makes no sense 

Walts Wharf?

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Biden just said people need to wear masks for another year.  So much for 100 days

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/11/biden-urges-americans-to-wear-masks-over-the-next-year-to-save-lives/

We knew it was never going to be 100 days when they started saying you have to wear masks even after getting vaccinated.

Personally I think is forever.

For 60 years Disneyland has been the magnet pulling people into California.

They've been closed shut for almost a year.

If Walt were still alive he would have had it disassembled and rebuilt brick by brick in Texas by now.

I want to see the Dodgers move to Utah and then my home state can fuck off and become part of Mexico again.

Destroying America one mask at a time...

18 minutes ago, sleepy said:

We knew it was never going to be 100 days when they started saying you have to wear masks even after getting vaccinated.

Personally I think is forever.

Of course it's forever, they will never give up the power, it will need to be taken back, which is not hard at all, unfortunately i doubt people will do it.

Did you see biden just ordered another 200 million doses of vaccine, he said it's urgently needed in order to vaccinate everyone(but wont arrive till fall). We all know nowhere close to 300 million people will ever be vaccinated - so why would they do this? Right now there are orders for 400 million doses from pfizer and moderna - that's plenty considering the Johnsons and johnson one is coming any week now, not to mention the other 5 or 6 that are delayed a bit.

So now the plan will be to not only force masks on people forever, but force vaccinations on people - not just 1 or 2 shots, but multiple shots again and again,  with the "fear" of variants, etc always prolonging the crisis...and their power.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread