Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Super Left Newsom is facing a recall election for not being left enough. 

Only in California...

I was reading those comments in Newsom tweet

Libs are some of the most fucked up people to ever live

They all want him to ban travel from Texas

For the last 2 weeks we( my crew and I have been eating inside at various steak houses in so cal, there are numerous that are open and saying fuck it so they get all the business. Not just from us places are packed and it is wonderful, the employees are happy and we run up minimum $1200 bills every night and will continue to do so.

Yes mask to get seated then mask off and do whatever you want, and some of these joints are even run by libtards that have had enough. 

i can't believe how many seemingly intelligent people keep telling me they got the "vaccine"

i ask them how many ambulances they have heard in the past year... all i get is a dumb look and a "what?"

well if there's this crazy pandemic going on, and all these people are getting sick/hospitalized/dying, wouldn't you think you would hear an ambulance at least once a day?  or even once a month?

3 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i can't believe how many seemingly intelligent people keep telling me they got the "vaccine"

i ask them how many ambulances they have heard in the past year... all i get is a dumb look and a "what?"

well if there's this crazy pandemic going on, and all these people are getting sick/hospitalized/dying, wouldn't you think you would hear an ambulance at least once a day?  or even once a month?

The hospitals were empty with dancing nurses in the hallways.

There was no pandemic. It's all a HOAX.

11 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

Mass brainwashing has not taken place on this scale ever. When 90 percent of the media(probably higher than that when you factor in social media platforms ) are owned by just a handful of companies most people are hearing the same messages over and over and over.

When you repeat a lie enought it becomes the truth, straight out the Nazi handbook.

They repeat the lies and suppress the truth. What gets me is that even the "smart" people who knows the media is lying still get tricked. They cant figure out that if the media wants so badly for them to get the vaccine , that alone should be a sign to be cautious.

This is interesting, Blood plasma from covid patients is of no use - remember when they said it was a game changer, same with remdeseveir, that's worthless as well.

Just more crap that we were lied to about.

U.S. trial of COVID-19 blood plasma halted after no benefit found

d6e9bdc1107c597619e8b3019e2f02df

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccination study at the Research Centers of America in Hollywood

Tue, March 2, 2021, 11:51 AM

(Reuters) - The U.S. National Institutes of Health (NIH) said on Tuesday that it has halted a trial of convalescent blood plasma in the treatment of patients with mild-to-moderate COVID-19 symptoms as it was unlikely to benefit this group.

The NIH said its decision was based on the findings of an independent data monitoring board. (https://bit.ly/3rbOIdh)

The health agency's move comes less than two months after an international trial of convalescent plasma was halted as no benefit was found. Other studies conducted in India and Argentina have also found no apparent benefit for those severely ill with the disease.

The U.S trial had enrolled 511 of 900 participants, who were either given blood plasma from recovered COVID-19 patients or a placebo.

A recent analysis indicated no significant difference in the proportion of patients who needed emergency treatment, had to be hospitalized or died within 15 days of entering the trial, NIH said.

i was getting my emissions tested today, and grabbed a copy of people magazine from jan 20, 2020 just for laughs

paged through it and wouldn't you know, there was an article about how it was turning into the WORST FLU SEASON in a long time... and then fast forward a couple months and it was the easiest flu season ever because they just called it covid instead of the flu

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread