• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who is "their" and "they"? DeBlasio is the Mayor, and Because he wanted to stick it to the Idiot, and his Cultist followers. And he damn sure did. Mission accomplished.

“The ideal set up by the Party was something huge, terrible, and glittering—a world of steel and concrete, of monstrous machines and terrifying weapons—a nation of warriors and fanatics, marching forward in perfect unity, all thinking the same thoughts and shouting the same slogans, perpetually working, fighting, triumphing, persecuting—three hundred million people all with the same face.”

Sounds GREAT.

The Best Part is the way that BIDEN TROLLS all of the Braindead TRUMP MORONS...

Biden is playing Quadrillion-D Chess...

...While Trump is playing 1-D Trumptard Checkers...

Now, Skeedaddle back to Breitbart for your Latest RW Mouthshit...

And, then come back here (as always) and PARROT that ignorant shit...

Thx in advance for serving (like the rest of TGF's Trumptards)...

As a Mentally-Deficient Carnival Freak...:cigar

Unreal. Just had my first time getting yelled at about a mask. Was jogging and some old fuck stopped me. I pulled out my ear bud and he’s like -

“where is your mask? “

huh? , I’m trying to run”

“Next time wear a mask “

“I wear one indoors around other people but not going to wear in outride while running “

Put my earbuds back in and started to run off while this old sack of whoreshit called me every curse word in the book

In the real america, people like me and sleepy are not rare. mask use is still only 50-60% depending on the place.

You hypocritical Idiots have no problem applauding criminal acts like this one, when it fits your agenda, do ya Tiny? I'm for putting the looters and the statue defacers and destroyers in the same cell with this criminal.

Right. It's us who are the hypocrites.

We should be just now be calling for law and order from a mayor that allowed businesses to be looted and burned only to force the police to stand down and cave to the mob by not only painting their slogan as retaliation in front of someone's property but by meeting their demands of defunding the police.

Arresting some guy who threw a bucket of paint on the street in defiance of all of that will make it all even.

LMAO. What a retard.

“The World Health Organization committee that reviewed the evidence for the use of face coverings in public didn’t back them. But after political lobbying, the WHO now recommends them,” reported BBC Newsnight.

but no it's not political lol

not political here.

I wear one.

Doesn't seem to have ruined my life at all.

Get in car use a little hand sani, remove mask put in baggie, throw in wash.

Seems kinda easy.

I spend less energy donning a mask than you do crying about it.

“The World Health Organization committee that reviewed the evidence for the use of face coverings in public didn’t back them. But after political lobbying, the WHO now recommends them,” reported BBC Newsnight.

but no it's not political lol

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-52945210

You Idiots are the only ones making it political.  I know it's hard for you insane conspiracy nuts, but try to use some logic.  What Political purpose would be behind making wearing masks more commonly accepted?   Who benefits?   The Cloth making lobby?   

The libs are trying to take away all their freedoms!!

if anyone wanted to take anything from the whole weepy fukkin bunch of these tighty whitey righty fukks, they would just roll up grab it and leave.

Wife, kids, rights, property, wealth, possessions....poof, gone

the fukk they gonna do? log in to chitty and let errybuddy know they gonna shoot them?

nobuddy wants your two bit shit ya fukkin goofy bastards, the only thing anyone gia 1/2 fukk about is if you buy more two bit shit, walk yer fukkin poodle to the mini mart, buy some scratchers, knock up the wife, buy a trinket for the grandkids and spend more money than you earn.

You so fukkin bored with it all you spend your time writing your own fukkin obituary, death by oppression or some other far fetched weak kneed shit.

fukkin clowns

No surprise the libtards don't understand freedom.  The government has no right to take away people's rights without any evidence whatsoever.

California's cases continue to rise after months of mask mandates.  Nevada has had a mask mandate for 18 days and we just hit a record high for new cases for the day today.

There has been absolutely no decline in R0 in either case.

Real effective.  Right?  Probably has nothing to do with indoor seasonality and southern states being indoors now as northern states were indoors during their outbreaks.

The fact that you drooling retards will just do as told without questioning it shows your intelligence.  Easy marks.

Have fun in the fall, suckers.

if someone told you that a mask would get you high you would bolt it to your fukkin jaw.

2 bit dime a dozen smart guy thinks wearing a mask means he ain't free no more

Ramming powder up your nose that your government got you hooked on is some kind of freedom asshat.

Yeah you free kid.

Fly like an Eagle

Bump like a Bitch

Quality of life without alcohol, 300% better.

Hating yourself is hard.

COMPLETE BS

Not at all. Maybe 500%

Just the $3k/month savings.

Health, relationships, cognitive regeneration, will, stamina, concentration, length of daily function, personal appearance, hygiene.

And all that those things bring.

Yup.  lulzy.

hellz yeah

6 years now

free as a freak

what do ya think of that Sniffles ya fukkin Beaker.

they comin to take away my freedom.....bump......waaaa....bump

powder paranoia

shootin errybuddy......bump

What do I think of it? I think it's good that you got past your addiction.

But it also shows you lived most of your life with no self control and you try to project that on others now to compensate for your missing exercise in masochistic self-loathing. It also explains your constant histrionics.

Not everyone lacks the ability to be responsible adults, but I'm sure it makes you feel a lot better about yourself when you build that illusion in your head.

What do I think of it? I think it's good that you got past your addiction.

But it also shows you lived most of your life with no self control and you try to project that on others now to compensate for your missing exercise in masochistic self-loathing. It also explains your constant histrionics.

Not everyone lacks the ability to be responsible adults, but I'm sure it makes you feel a lot better about yourself when you build that illusion in your head.

a guy running from the mask police who are coming to take away his life and liberty wanna tell me some shit about building illusions

chitty funny as fukk

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread