Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Ooh sick burn dood. You got some retweets my man. Keep up the good work. We should just pick a topic a day and let you tell us about them. 

Let's go with the current hurricane and... GO!

I'm sure all three of the degenerates that interact with your Twitter account are all buzzing about it.

3 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

When I do vsin on tuesday I'm going to explain how I needed a comedy partner to lighten the mood throughout the season. You finally have a future in the gambling world. 

The only people that even want notoriety in the sports betting community are absolute failures.

They're the kind that can't make enough money for themselves wagering with an advantage so they sell picks to other degenerates in hopes of parting them from their money fraudulently.

So basically you.  You're perfect for that sort of thing.

So leave my name out of your c0cksucker.

This guy thinks I have 3 followers and can push around like Brock. Someone wanna tell him? 

Btw fishhead did you know Frank moved to Colorado? Anthony, Adam and Erin here as well in spurts. I'm gonna do dinks pod on tuesday morning let me know if you have time to do a comedy spot monkey. Goodnight and talk mid december or whenever I need a laugh. 

This guy thinks I have 3 followers and can push around like Brock. Someone wanna tell him? 

Btw fishhead did you know Frank moved to Colorado? Anthony, Adam and Erin here as well in spurts. I'm gonna do dinks pod on tuesday morning let me know if you have time to do a comedy spot monkey. Goodnight and talk mid december or whenever I need a laugh. 

Yeah.  You're a real smash on Twitter.  You think people can't see how many reactions you get to your posts, retard?  You're a tout which makes you just as much of a scumbag as Brock is.

You're not even good at that. 

The only one you're fooling is yourself.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

You can get followers cheaply from Korean bot farms.

So... 

Does having followers mean anything?

Of course not.

Touts aren't known for their honesty though.

Notice how he went from making collages of my posts to mentioning me on VSIN to seeing me in December?

Not an honest bone in his body.

He's left with name-dropping because he's a fucking square that needs others in order to make money.  Every piece of shit tout tactic in the book in two forum pages.

Not a tout. Not buying twitter followers. 

Ban me? Lol buddy there are 9 active posters here a day. Oh man what shall I do? I post once every 2 months or something. 

Jimmy what's it like to be a washed up old man who cant win a bet to save his life and being a non paid moderator at a forum ten years later? Rito wasnt wrong about you thats for sure. Turns out neither was I. 

Monkey keep us all laughing. Thanks

4 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Ban me? Lol buddy there are 9 active posters here a day. Oh man what shall I do? I post once every 2 months or something. 

Jimmy what's it like to be a washed up old man who cant win a bet to save his life and being a non paid moderator at a forum ten years later? Rito wasnt wrong about you thats for sure. Turns out neither was I. 

Uh huh.  So you don't sell picks anymore?  Just like Brock isn't a cab driver.  Holy fuck.  You two are IDENTICAL.  LOL. 

Completely and totally full of shit.  That's why you're on VSIN.  Because advantage gamblers love nothing more than having everyone know who they are.  LMAO.

You're the only one providing laughs here, moron.

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

It's a big world full of many interests aside from betting. 

Gambling has always been a filthy racket. We dip our toes in the slime but you sadly live in it. 

Every day for me is orange popsicles and lemonade.

That's what it's like Milkmaid.

10k? You're doing better than myself. I lost much more than myself there. First losing season in a bit. Hope you and the cats are well. Take care and goodluck to all

I'm certain my cats will never have a pretty bow attach to their heads.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Of course, he's full of shit.  He's still a tout 100%.

Unless he's still selling subscriptions and just not giving anyone that pays for it the picks.

Total scumbag.

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/circles-off-sports-betting-podcast/id1552575702?i=1000529917365

Here you go. Enjoy. I shape the market you bet into weekly and have for years. We tackle why we stopped touting at bettoriq in 18. Should have bought when you could youd be a bit wealthier. 

Sleepy if you wanna send some more dms asking my opinions on week 1 I got you buddy. 

Monkey I dont even live in Vegas and have more friends than you do in your own city. 

2 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/circles-off-sports-betting-podcast/id1552575702?i=1000529917365

Here you go. Enjoy. I shape the market you bet into weekly and have for years. We tackle why we stopped touting at bettoriq in 18. Should have bought when you could youd be a bit wealthier. 

Sleepy if you wanna send some more dms asking my opinions on week 1 I got you buddy. 

Monkey I dont even live in Vegas and have more friends than you do in your own city. 

Like I'm clicking on any external link you post.  LMAO.  As if your "word" means anything.

That's why they're still selling your subscriptions.  Right, scumbag?

You have no idea who I am or who I know.  And that's by design.  But keep making ridiculous claims, tout scum.