Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Axl Rose 2020 said:

If it was even close to true, they would have stopped vaccinations months ago, like when there was an issue with polio.

It's not even remotely true

That's the way it used to be, public health actually mattered. Those days are gone - this is the elites one chance to reshape the world, ask yourself why they dont care about vaccine safety anymore, ask yourself why they pretend natural immunity does exist?

Anyone that thinks this vaccination shit is on the up and up while the government continues to completely ignore the science regarding natural immunity and force people who already have immunity to get a shot that doesn't prevent infection or spreading the virus while admitting to the risks of death and other side effects like myocarditis is as brainwashed as humanly possible.

These people are Big Pharma salesmen.pushing their drugs on everyone for profit.  And they are nothing more than that.  The idea that they care about your safety is absolutely laughable.

And it's entirely possible that they may be so corrupt that they actually engineered this virus with gain of function themselves.

Mn with over 7000 infections in fully vaxxed people just last week. Things are going great - you see the solution is more shots.

State has 7th-highest COVID case rate, 1,000 hospitalizations

Jeremy Olson, Star Tribune
Mon, October 18, 2021, 11:51 AM

The tail end of the latest national pandemic wave continued to worsen in Minnesota, where more than 1,000 people with COVID-19 filled inpatient hospital beds and the new infection rate remained seventh worst among states.

Health officials on Monday urged more people to seek new or booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine when eligible to slow the spread of the coronavirus. While breakthrough infections continued to increase among fully vaccinated Minnesotans, health officials said the vaccine remains highly effective at preventing the worst outcomes.

"[That] is the ultimate goal — prevent severe disease and death," state infectious disease director Kris Ehresmann said.

Minnesota over the past week identified another 7,019 breakthrough infections — roughly 36% of all infections reported in the same seven-day time period. The total of 45,827 breakthrough infections has occurred in 1.4% of the nearly 3.2 million Minnesotans who have been fully vaccinated — which means it has been two weeks since they completed their initial one- or two-dose series.

The breakthrough totals include 2,718 people admitted to hospital beds — though some were admitted for other reasons and had their infections found through routine screenings — and 234 COVID-19 deaths. The data came the same day as relatives reported the COVID-related death of retired Gen. Colin Powell, 84, who had been fully vaccinated. Powell had been treated for a form of blood cancer in recent years.

State health officials have found the most severe breakthrough infections occur in the elderly or people with immunocompromising health conditions. Hospitals also have found lower rates of intensive care and ventilator usage in breakthrough cases when compared with unvaccinated COVID-19 patients.

The state's most recent hospitalization data showed 1,007 COVID-19 patients admitted to inpatient beds in Minnesota on Friday, including 246 patients needing intensive care because of breathing problems or other complications of their infections.

Minnesota's totals in the pandemic reached 8,436 COVID-19 deaths and 758,252 infections, including 29 deaths and 2,868 infections reported on Monday.

Minnesota had the seventh-highest rate of new coronavirus infections in the past week, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, as a pandemic wave that had been severe in the South this summer continued to decline in other states.

17 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Sweating out a RoRo test right now! 

Got my first one Saturday since I had a hospital procedure today. Negative. 

Get a call from a friend I was Friday that he’s positive and so are 2 others that were there. All vaxxed. I’m going to crack up if I’m the only one negative. 8 mins to go! 

Hope they removed that brainworm properly this time.

Maybe you will have some creative thoughts of your own or even be less dependent on your MSM gods to tell you what to think by Thanksgiving if all goes well.?

Ill say a prayer for you every Sunday.

7 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Test came back negative 

salud!!

Dont think you’re required to do much of anything but quarantine if you’re positive. 

my friends do NOT find my comments about how I’m a pure blood and have Wuhan immunity very funny 

You have nothing to worry about as the fabled patient zero, your blood could cure all covid sickness. :cigar