• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Sweating out a RoRo test right now! 

Got my first one Saturday since I had a hospital procedure today. Negative. 

Get a call from a friend I was Friday that he’s positive and so are 2 others that were there. All vaxxed. I’m going to crack up if I’m the only one negative. 8 mins to go! 

and the 3 of them will STILL think the vaccine was a good idea, even with evidence like that staring them in the face

2 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

From a July 17th article.  99% of Covid deaths are of unvaccinated and 97% of hospitalized are of unvaccinated.  Percentage of idiots and retards at TGF around 91.5%.

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/16/1017002907/u-s-covid-deaths-are-rising-again-experts-call-it-a-pandemic-of-the-unvaccinated

Pure fake news - those stats are gleaned by counting every death and hosp. from the beginning of the pandemic when no one was vaccinated. the only stat that matters is what are the %'s now and from what I've seen vaccinated deaths and hospitalizations are in the 20-25% range .

Big news from the Cornhuskers ! 

Nebraska Attorney General Issues Devastating Critique of the Suppression of Ivermectin and HCQ as Covid Treatments, Suppression that Has Caused Hundreds of Thousands of Deaths and Millions of Health Injuries

LINCOLN, Neb. — Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson issued his opinion Friday that health care providers can legally prescribe off-label medications like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19 so long as they have informed patient consent.

The opinion comes in response to a request by Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services CEO Dannette Smith. She wanted the AG's office to look into whether doctors could face discipline or legal action under Nebraska's Uniform Credential Act (UCA) if they prescribed the meds.

https://www.ketv.com/article/nebrask...ments/37973809

QGFBWVWNTNCVVK5RIOIT2J7NLY.png&w=1200

^ yeah i saw that...take it with a grain of salt though. doesn't mean much. these are 90 year olds dying.  most 90 year olds in nj are vaccinated. they would die either way , vaccinated or not vaccinated. unless you are telling me they are actually getting covid DUE to being vaccinated, that's a whole another story (that i would find hard to believe).

i do think the vaccine helps keep a 55+ year old out of the hospital. but Murphy in NJ spins these numbers so much it's comical. 

the real issue is the lack of acceptance of proof of antibodies is disgusting and criminal. 

some good news is though that from first hand experience (as well as friends whose kids going through same thing) i see the schools in NJ are finally learning to deal with this like they should in most instances. they are not sending a whole classroom to quarantine , only cple kids that sit directly next to kid. they are pretty much ignoring all close contact in regards to sports, especially if you are outside.  people are moving on (slowly), it's good to see.  still plenty of faghots out there but they are getting ignored more and more. 

56 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Gonna be a shitload of 5-6-7 yrs old jabbed without their parents knowing it.

You are 100% correct Mike.

Just look at the LUNATIC COMMUNIST governor of Colorado.

WTF!?!?!

Colorado Governor Says Kids Should Lie And Get COVID Vaccine Without Parents Knowing

Colorado Gov. Jared Polis, a Democrat, urged individuals to lie to their family members and “privately” get one of the controversial COVID-19 vaccines while engaging in deception to keep loved ones who may be against the vaccines from finding out.

“A spouse, a parent you live with who doesn’t want to get it, is against it… you can still privately get that vaccine without your partner knowing if that’s what keeps the harmony in the family and you are protecting yourself,” the Colorado governor said.

The Democrat politician was quoted saying, “You can still privately get vaccinated without your parent or spouse knowing if that keeps the harmony in your family and you’re protecting yourself. It doesn’t mean you have to share that with those you live with.”

On 10/19/2021 at 2:02 PM, mikeman said:

Pure fake news - those stats are gleaned by counting every death and hosp. from the beginning of the pandemic when no one was vaccinated. the only stat that matters is what are the %'s now and from what I've seen vaccinated deaths and hospitalizations are in the 20-25% range .

This is a lie. But not as blatant as the one I heard last night on WGN radio.  The announcer says "for the caller claiming that 70% of UK hospitalizations are of the vaccinated, we just fact checked you.  Liar, liar pants on fire".

Why all the lies from anti vaccine, pro covid imbeciles?