• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mikeman said:

:laugh:laugh

That statement is everything that is wrong with covid nutjobs and this country right now, and one the dumbest covid posts imaginable.  Imagine worrying about all of that just to go outside and thinking you’re taking a risk lol.  Going through all of that and still masking thinking your stopping air particles from spreading after you’re vaccinated.  Wtf has this country come to?  

Most all vaxxed seem to realize they were duped and have nothing but a shot and are acting crazy every day scared about something 99.7% of people will survive unless they are old and with multiple comorbidities.

37 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Another vaccine failure

5,699 new cases with 170 people hospitalized.  Only 36 are unvaxxed.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-04/qld-coronavirus-covid-cases-testing-delays/100735662

Unvaxxed = 13% and they represent 17% of the hospitalization. The vaccine sure works great and don’t worry you might get covid but you won’t get seriously ill! We promise !  :laugh

1 hour ago, FairWarning said:

Chicago Public Schools shut down today because the union won’t agree to in-person schooling.

They need to tell those teachers there will be no remote learning, dont pay them until they return to the classroom.

Across the country 90% of the districts going remote are in urban inner cities with mostly minority students, it shows once again that liberals really dont care about their own base(or minorities in general), it's all an act for votes to maintain their power.

7 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Another vaccine failure

5,699 new cases with 170 people hospitalized.  Only 36 are unvaxxed.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-04/qld-coronavirus-covid-cases-testing-delays/100735662

Almost all of the data showing how bad it is is coming from overseas or canada, etc where they apparently dont lie as bad. Many state reports here still show lopsided numbers of unvaccinated patients.

A couple days ago there was a report from germany that 95% of omicron infections were fully vaxxed - apparently there was a data error and that's untrue - it was revised down to around 80% are fully vaxxed. Media reports heralded that as evidence that the vaccines do work, because it's not as bad as that initial report.. :deemer

54 minutes ago, mikeman said:

They need to tell those teachers there will be no remote learning, dont pay them until they return to the classroom.

Across the country 90% of the districts going remote are in urban inner cities with mostly minority students, it shows once again that liberals really dont care about their own base(or minorities in general), it's all an act for votes to maintain their power.

my kids school shut down in NJ

i typically harass the superintendent , but guy from the board told me it's not her this time, the Teacher's Union wouldn't let them open, they use claim that too many teachers have it "and quarantining from close contacts" so they can't go in.  so translation is 2 teachers are sick and 50 teachers are claiming they have to quarantine due to close contacts.  and can't get enough subs.  i want to start throwing bricks through windows in the middle of the night. it's really the only way to take care of this. have a cop buddy from my town crazier then me and said he has a cop buddy also nutty and they are working on something. 

3 minutes ago, Lenn Sakata said:

my kids school shut down in NJ

i typically harass the superintendent , but guy from the board told me it's not her this time, the Teacher's Union wouldn't let them open, they use claim that too many teachers have it "and quarantining from close contacts" so they can't go in.  so translation is 2 teachers are sick and 20 teachers are claiming they have to quarantine due to close contacts.  and can't get enough subs.  i want to start throwing bricks through windows in the middle of the night. it's really the only way to take care of this. have a cop buddy from my town crazier then me and said he has a cop buddy also nutty and they are working on something. 

All they have to do is announce teachers will not be paid for remote learning, obviously they wont because they're all in bed together, but that would be the solution.

Over half of all school districts in the nation dont require masks in schools but all you see are hysterical reports about how to keep kids"safe".  Do you ever see a network take their cameras to a non masked district and walk around, show exactly how it's done?

They dont want people in urban areas see kids all over the country sitting in class, eating lunch, playing at recess completely normally.

Every shot makes the dangers worse.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

More bad news on Covid vaccines and myocarditis in men under 40 - even as more colleges require booster shots for students

1 hr ago

A huge new study has found the risk of serious heart problems called myocarditis in men under 40 soars with each dose of a Covid mRNA vaccine - and is sharply higher than the risk from a coronavirus infection itself.

The findings call into sharp question the efforts by American colleges and universities to make their students receive booster shots before returning to school this January - especially since other studies have shown that the risk of post-vaccine myocarditis is concentrated not merely in men under 40 but in those aged 16-25.

The study, which British researchers released in late December, showed that the risk of myocarditis almost doubled after the first Pfizer shot in men under 40. Then it doubled again after the second and doubled again after the third - to almost eight times the baseline risk.

SOURCE: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.12.23.21268276v1.full.pdf

For the Moderna vaccine, the risks were even higher, reaching 16-fold after the second shot. (The risk of a third Moderna shot could not be calculated because too few people received it.)

Because each Moderna shot contains 100 micrograms of mRNA, while each Pfizer shot contains 30, the findings suggest strongly that the heart risks are dose-related and likely to continue to rise with each additional shot.

The study also contained some evidence that post-vaccine myocarditis might be more dangerous than other forms of myocarditis. It showed a trend towards higher death rates in people hospitalized for myocarditis after vaccination compared to other myocarditis cases.

Both myocarditis and pericarditis are forms of heart inflammation that can be very serious, even deadly. In an appendix, the researchers reported that 263 Britons were hospitalized for myocarditis within four weeks of receiving a Pfizer shot; of those, 38, or 14 percent, died. Only about 9 percent of people hospitalized for myocarditis that did not follow an mRNA vaccination died.

The researchers did not look at other potential cardiovascular risks, such as heart attacks or irregular heartbeats, although American and European databases of post-vaccine side effects contain many reports of those as well.

The findings come even as many colleges and universities - including public schools like the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, large private schools such as Syracuse University, and Ivy League institutions such as Princeton University - demand that their students receive a booster Covid shot before returning to campus.

For nearly all these students, an mRNA shot is the only viable option, as the Johnson & Johnson shot is no longer in common use.

These colleges are likely subjecting their male students to a risk of myocarditis and pericarditis, a related illness, that is much higher than the overall risk of Covid, which is vanishingly small for healthy teenagers and young adults. Many larger universities are likely to have multiple cases of male students hospitalized for myocarditis as a result of the mandates.

The massive study was is based on data from 42 million Britons who received at least one Covid vaccine dose, including roughly 22 million who received the mRNA vaccines.

About half were given the mRNA vaccines, while the rest received AstraZeneca’s DNA/AAV vaccine, which is not available in the United States. The AstraZeneca vaccine, which works similarly to the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, had a lower risk of myocarditis than mRNA vaccines.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I wonder if there's a large group of people (like myself) who got the initial 2 vaccines but are refusing boosters?

There must be some concern about this by our government mommies because I'm being inundated by phone and email to get boosted.

In my inner circle of friends we have 2 unvaxxed( me and another) and 2 vaxxed both vaxxed got the first 2 modernas and no boosters. So i think it is fairly common. 

3 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

In my inner circle of friends we have 2 unvaxxed( me and another) and 2 vaxxed both vaxxed got the first 2 modernas and no boosters. So i think it is fairly common. 

Thanks Jay.

Nobody I know who got the first 2 vaxes is in any hurry for boosters. 

I just don't see the point in it...

Looking at the latest data that shows the vaccine not only doesn't work, but makes it more likely you'll catch covid(delta will be gone, it's usefulness against that will never matter again) - it would be insane for anyone not yet vaxxed to start.  Even if you believe that the slight benefit after the booster is worth it, you cant just skip to the booster, it would take 6-7 months minimum to get to the booster stage.

Yet they still repeat the same mantra - get vaccinated, it's your civic duty - and no one ever questions it.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I wonder if there's a large group of people (like myself) who got the initial 2 vaccines but are refusing boosters?

There must be some concern about this by our government mommies because I'm being inundated by phone and email to get boosted.

Yes there is. I literally only know 2 people other than myself that are unvaxxed at this point. Know dozens who got the first 2 but are refusing the booster.