Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, RudyRuder said:

why would they kill the liberal nutjobs though?

theyre the ones that follow like zombies

if i was wanting to rule the world, thats who i would keep around

they follow like zombies but they don't work unless it's a government or union job... they need collective bargaining because they individually suck donkey balls

NEW: Trouble is brewing at CNN. Some staffers on The Lead with Jake Tapper are seething about the host’s conduct following a COVID diagnosis earlier this month.

Wonderful news friends, looks like I had covid, after I came back from vegas I had a cold(sore throat, sneezing and sniffles/cough), lasted less than a week for the most part. Now a buddy has the same thing(he almost certainly caught it from me), he has some of those tests he got for free and says he tested positive, he's fine too after a few days.

No vaccine and now full lifetime immunity baby! :dancing

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Wonderful news friends, looks like I had covid, after I came back from vegas I had a cold(sore throat, sneezing and sniffles/cough), lasted less than a week for the most part. Now a buddy has the same thing(he almost certainly caught it from me), he has some of those tests he got for free and says he tested positive, he's fine too after a few days.

No vaccine and now full lifetime immunity baby! :dancing

Hey dipshit

You can get it over and over, just like the cold and flu

Just now, Brock Landers said:

Hey dipshit

You can get it over and over, just like the cold and flu

Nonsense, there are dozens/hundreds of cold virus's, you catch a different one each time, also immunity cross transfers to a certain degree.

This thing was milder than most colds I've had that might last 7-10 days, it was 1 day of sore throat, another of sneezing, 2-3 of a runny nose.

Just now, mikeman said:

Nonsense, there are dozens/hundreds of cold virus's, you catch a different one each time, also immunity cross transfers to a certain degree.

This thing was milder than most colds I've had that might last 7-10 days, it was 1 day of sore throat, another of sneezing, 2-3 of a runny nose.

You're truly the dumbest motherfucker I've ever come across

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

I said maybe.  You're the only claiming to know that everyone gets it over and over again without any clue that the cold and flu consist of thousands of strains.

But keep calling other people dipshits, dipshit.

Supposedly the vaccine interferes with the building of natural immunity, the t-cells  levels, etc are several times lower post infection in the vaccinated than the unvaxxed who caught it. So while I will have immunity for a fairly long time, a quad vaxxed ninny like brock could catch it again and again.

It's called kharma.

New Data from Walgreens Reveals Unvaccinated Have the Lowest Positivity Rate for COVID — Triple and Double Vaxxed Groups Have the Worst Rate

According to data from over 5,000 Walgreens stores, the unvaccinated have the lowest incidence of COVID.

The unvaccinated show an 18% COVID rate.
This is lower than those with 3 doses of the vaccine who have a 19.2 COVID rate.

Those with three doses, with their last dose taken over five months ago have the highest COVID rate at 31.3%.