• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Get well soon, Reddy! 

I’m fine lil puss it’s you I’m worried about. Notice I never acknowledge anything you post unless directed at me. Your obsession with me is unhealthy  . Just block me it may help your obsession. To me you are none existent  

41 minutes ago, redstripe said:

I’m fine lil puss it’s you I’m worried about. Notice I never acknowledge anything you post unless directed at me. Your obsession with me is unhealthy  . Just block me it may help your obsession. To me you are none existent  

90% of your posts are to me , Joe Dirt. The shitter fumes are damaging your inbred brain. 

1 hour ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

El Salvador
The government gives this pack to their citizens, leading by example.

FVUOWtLXsAA4H_n.jpg

Amazing, just common sense low cost stuff that can only help - cant hurt.

Meanwhile in the US,  govt and mega pharma push treatments that cost thousands, are dangerous, and dont work to boot.

2 hours ago, redstripe said:

That is all that was ever needed . ! 

The last thing you care about are facts, ethics and morals. Sorry to inconvenience you again. 

America's Frontline Doctor going to prison. Ouch  Look at this beauty. An anti-vaxxer and spreader of Covid misinformation. Your typical RepubliCon Scum!!!!

simone gold

'Wilful ignorance': doctor who joined Capitol attack condemned for Covid falsehoods

Experts denounce Simone Gold, charged for participating in riot, who leads conservative group America’s Frontline Doctors

1 minute ago, Bigrunner said:

The last thing you care about are facts, ethics and morals. Sorry to inconvenience you again. 

America's Frontline Doctor going to prison. Ouch  Look at this beauty. An anti-vaxxer and spreader of Covid misinformation. Your typical RepubliCon Scum!!!!

simone gold

'Wilful ignorance': doctor who joined Capitol attack condemned for Covid falsehoods

Experts denounce Simone Gold, charged for participating in riot, who leads conservative group America’s Frontline Doctors

Donald Trump Thumbs Up GIF - Donald Trump Thumbs Up Good Job GIFs

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

simone gold

I have facebook friends that repost almost everything she puts out there, she is a trusted source of important info obviously. :shake

46 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

image.jpeg

Hey lil nerdy cali puss. Bored again?. 

Sorry cant give you much attention. Heading out for dinner at the beach.

Glad to see you got a little time away from grinding those numbers.!

Tell those blm members its time you got that patch ! 

If you need a letter let me know. I will send a recommendation ,you def deserve it ! 

Ok gotta run ! Hope you don't work to hard tonight