Jump to content

TGF Master Covid Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • mikeman

    4019

  • sleepy

    2305

  • FISHHEAD

    1547

  • RaiseThese

    1448

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just in shitty little Mn 49 fully vaccinated people died last week.

Minnesota's weekly report on Mondays of breakthrough data showed a total of 38,808 infections in fully vaccinated people, including 1,934 people who were hospitalized and 234 who died from COVID-19. The number of deaths makes up only 0.007% of the state's fully vaccinated population of more than 3.2 million people, but is an increase of 49 from the total reported last Monday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Just in shitty little Mn 49 fully vaccinated people died last week.

Minnesota's weekly report on Mondays of breakthrough data showed a total of 38,808 infections in fully vaccinated people, including 1,934 people who were hospitalized and 234 who died from COVID-19. The number of deaths makes up only 0.007% of the state's fully vaccinated population of more than 3.2 million people, but is an increase of 49 from the total reported last Monday.

i would bet the real number is 234/234 at least partially vaccinated

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i would bet the real number is 234/234 at least partially vaccinated

Earlier in the article they said we had 7000 breakthrough infections just last week. The 234 is the total number or fully vaccinated deaths since they started tracking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

hJ86dX5Z.png

What he did is good, but will he enforce it? He needs to tell the airlines, walmart, amazon, apple, etc that they may not operate in TX unless they reverse their mandates - tell american airlines for example to either comply or shut down their dallas hub and cease all operation in TX.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mikeman said:

What he did is good, but will he enforce it? He needs to tell the airlines, walmart, amazon, apple, etc that they may not operate in TX unless they reverse their mandates - tell american airlines for example to either comply or shut down their dallas hub and cease all operation in TX.

:laughing-smiley-face:You are too precious this morning MikeyDoom....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Florida hospitalizations continue to fall at a quick rate - it'll be interesting to see if they fall below the low point set in june(slightly under 2000), if they go well below that it could signal the true end of the pandemic - at least in FL.

Image

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Florida hospitalizations continue to fall at a quick rate - it'll be interesting to see if they fall below the low point set in june(slightly under 2000), if they go well below that it could signal the true end of the pandemic - at least in FL.

Image

then it will be cold/flu season again... and the scam continues

cold/flu/pneumonia season that they call covid... then people have vaccine reactions that they call the "delta variant"... then cold/flu season again that they call a new wave, etc etc

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is only for the informative Critical thinkers . If you want to watch a very informative video about what's going on with Covid and Ivermectin etc .

Truth from Highly respected DRS that have been doing this since beginning of covid . They have weekly update videos ,I have not watched the last 4 weekly updates . Just watched this one very informative long but worth the info 118 mins 

 

https://odysee.com/@FrontlineCovid19CriticalCareAlliance:c/Flccc-Weekly-Update-6-October-2021:3

Home - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (covid19criticalcare.com)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...