What do we do about China?

Balco

Why didn't they notify us or the rest of the world about the leak back in December? They have potentially sent infected people to New York and other cities in America to spread it to weaken our country. They destroyed their evidence and refused anyone outside the country to investigate.

Taiwan warned the world in late December, but nothing from China. 

The Deep State in our country are enjoying every bit of this plague.

Time to wise up!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could Default on the debt. But that would create more problems Imo

Embargo them

It will create inflation but we are better off without thier trinkets - in the long run that is best

That is the least they can do, but Communist don't roll that way.

Since you came to troll. I'll riddle you that majority Chinese citizens rather live in the USA. Fact!

They would vote Trump as a majority too. Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Dude, not everything is a troll.  Have always posted about how I like China, and even took up Mandarin.  Do I need to show you threads?  Didn't think so.

Dude, not everything is a troll.  Have always posted about how I like China, and even took up Mandarin.  Do I need to show you threads?  Didn't think so.

Yes Mexi king this thread has zero to do with the Chinese citizens.Therefore yes you are trolling once again.