MO FO

Boatboatboat

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time an old thread with Timely preaching his Libtard agenda gets bumped I get a good chuckle out of it.

Fucking Ginger was always the first one to throw condemnation at anyone.  Over anything.

And when the dust settled, the fucking Ginger C U NT stiffed over $100.  

What a fucking worthless nerd.  

Joey bumped a link of a 15yr old EOG thread about the PO-7 and Timely was posting like a mad man telling Shrink that EOG couldn’t survive without the 7.....so caught up in himself it was embarrassing

Then the 7 went to Hat wins or whatever and everyone forgot about them until they all came back in 2 weeks...

Timely is something else....

Timely got mad that Balco supports Trump so to show his disdain he stiffed Balco on a $100 bet

And then I shamed him at Peeps for it.  A year after he was running rampant over there trolling Javy.  I got tired of him posting free over there like nothing happened over here.

Called him out.  He finally caved and said he would pay.  After posting a ton of shitty excuses.  One excuse was a flat out lie.  That I proved to be a lie.  

He told me in PM that he would pay.  I PM'd him Balco's info to pay.  He disappeared after that.  With no payment to Balco.  Never to be heard from on the forums since....  

Ginger piece of shit.  

And then I shamed him at Peeps for it. A year after he was running rampant over there trolling Javy. I got tired of him posting free over there like nothing happened over here.

Called him out. He finally caved and said he would pay. After posting a ton of shitty excuses. One excuse was a flat out lie. That I proved to be a lie.

He told me in PM that he would pay. I PM'd him Balco's info to pay. He disappeared after that. With no payment to Balco. Never to be heard from on the forums since....

Ginger piece of shit.

I gave him shit in baseball league as well. Always said he would pay eventually.

Didn’t George say he had the $ for Balco????

Wasn’t his excuse something like balco slow paid him?

Yup and Yup.

And I posted PM's that proved that Timely was full of shit with many of his claims.  PM's between Balco and Timely.  That's when he disappeared.  

All of his excuses were bullshit.. 

I gave him shit in baseball league as well. Always said he would pay eventually.

If history serves as a reminder, Timely will eventually pay the $100. 

And come back as a power poster.  And any time someone calls him a Stiff?  He will correct them on his high horse and remind them there is a big difference between a slow pay and a stiff. 

We have seen this movie before.  I expect part 2...