Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

day trading stock tip.

if the stock is trending up and you are looking to sell always auto sell a bit below a key whole number.  That way if it hits that key number all square investor money will auto sell bringing it back down well below your sell price so you can rebuy at a bargain.

AYTU $1.65

earnings report on Thursday and wouldn't be surprised with the stock doubling on Friday and FDA approval should be here shortly for their Healight. They have 500k tests from China that are coming over and waiting on confirmation they are here.

I'm in.  Thanks for the contribution.  I'm getting tired of losing on my own picks :shake

AYTU $1.65

earnings report on Thursday and wouldn't be surprised with the stock doubling on Friday and FDA approval should be here shortly for their Healight. They have 500k tests from China that are coming over and waiting on confirmation they are here.

I sold that stock for a short profit a month ago. Was tired of the pump-n-dump.

AYTU $1.65

you can get out now at $1.90 and take your 15%. I'm still holding