Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broker , what should we do w BIOC pal? I’m up 45 % and tempted to lock in a big win there. Or do I hold ???

hold, they are expecting PR this week or the first of next week. It ran up to .73 after hours today after being in the red. If they don't have any PR in the morning, it will bleed some but I'm holding until at least $1 and see what happens from there. I added more to my position today at .68 when the rally was coming. With COVID 2nd wave coming, they just received a patent in Canada yesterday and whenever PR hits, this thing should sky rocket. The question is, when is that PR actually going to happen? I saw some communication that it's happening this week or first of next.

Also, bought more XSPA today at $4.60. Their CEO will be on Instagram live tomorrow at 1:00 est. They become NASDAQ compliant yesterday so should see a PR on that shortly and the pilot happening at JFK starts on Friday.

Those are the 2 stocks that I'm currently in right now and expect some big news in the next week. 

BOL regardless of what you do but I'll be holding my large BIOC position for a little longer. :cheers

BIOC didn't release a PR this morning so it's coming. They recently just moved into a building by ThermoFisher which trades at $350 and talks of a merger are happening. If you click on the link for the COVID test on BIOC, it takes you to ThermoFisher website.

We will see what the next couple days looks like.