Master stock pick thread

WVU

1 hour ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

So is SNDL the one to unload on? AMC? I want to pick one winner. GME seems to be what WSB is actually still hyping most 

IF AMC is a squeeze play I think the current price of around $15 is still cheap. I got mine at $4.65.

IF AMC runs up to even 25% of what GME did it's an outstanding win.

They are highly leveraged and highly shorted, very similar to what GME looked like prior to being run up.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

after reading everything on twitter; i can't wait to see what happens tomorrow in the markets. It's going to be a disaster. I love how the suits can cry about losing money hand over fist and government helps them out and now each brokerage has new rules

Yup what a time to be alive. Love being a part of it all. Fuck these billionaire hedge fund cocksuckers!! Let’s bury every last one of them 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

IF AMC is a squeeze play I think the current price of around $15 is still cheap. I got mine at $4.65.

IF AMC runs up to even 25% of what GME did it's an outstanding win.

They are highly leveraged and highly shorted, very similar to what GME looked like prior to being run up.

isn't amc only about 10% shorted vs gme that was 140% shorted?  big difference

Before open this morning, I got out of AMC completely, it was a heck of a ride but knew everything was going to get manipulated throughout the day. It's a complete joke what happened with Robinhood, all other platforms. You can sell the stock but can't buy it??? So who is buying your sale??? 

I'm not holding much right now other than the long term holds from a while back.