Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

SNDL....I'll drop the mic again.

Sold all profits at 2.08 this morning and will keep my initial investment in and let it roll for a little while in case it goes crazy

what to do...what to do.  I think I'm holding this.  No reason to believe it will drop other than some profit taking

8 minutes ago, WVU said:

what to do...what to do.  I think I'm holding this.  No reason to believe it will drop other than some profit taking

weed stocks continue to rise; that's why I kept my initial investment in as this could see $5 someday if weed gets approved country wide. There some resistance at 2.28/2.38 and after that it has a gap. 

5 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

I have a little under 1/2 of my initial investment left which I will likely hold the rest of the year. Move your SNDL money to ITRM; next stock to go 100%. They just had an offering this morning; once that closes shortly, $5+

I'm also in at about 1.80ish (posted earlier) but doubled my position earlier this morning at 2.20 once the offering happened and minimal price change. My average now is about 2

1 minute ago, Downsouth said:

So we should sell SNDL now? 

that's all up to you. I have everything out except 1/2 my initial investment that I will let it ride the rest of the year and see what happens. I'm also in from .80ish. 

I would keep moving my stop loss up throughout the day but giving yourself a little wiggle room when it dips a little

On 1/29/2021 at 10:13 AM, brokerstip said:

added KERN at 6.08

On 1/29/2021 at 10:17 AM, brokerstip said:

also grabbed some SNDL at .835. Can't have another offering until March. Goal is $10+ KERN and $1+ SNDL

this market is insane.....got my goal with KERN today as well. If one isn't making money in this market, you need a new investment advisor

1 hour ago, WVU said:

I tried to set a stop loss but accidentally sold my whole pile at market.  Might be a good thing as many stocks are tanking now