Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little recap of the day and my positions for these short term swings. 

CYCC 9.10 ----- PT 15.00 - (Currently 9.37, up 3%) 

ITRM 1.67 ----- PT 10.00 (Currently 2.87; up 72%) ----- this one is going to be big. They had an offering this morning and the stock still went up 20%. Once the offering closes Friday, this will be able to move real easy, will continue holding this thing and going for $10

SINO 7.25 ----- PT 15.00 (Currently 7.40) ----- another offering on this stock which killed it 20% but thankfully it was $9 when they did the offering and back to my original purchase. After watching the action yesterday; I added to my position at 7.40 and will run with BTC

ZYNE 4.40 ----- PT 10.00 (Currently 8.82, up 100%) ---- another weed stock, will continue to hold until 10+

GPL 1.00 ----- PT 2.50 (Currently 1.13, up 13%) - holding full

TRCH 2.19 ----- PT 8+ ----- this one is going to be huge with merger news in March. Might have to hold this one for a month but this will be a multi-bagger

VISL 4.27 ----- PT 10+ ------- another one that you'll have to hold month + but will double

CRBP 3.13 ------ PT 6+ (currently 4.07, up 30% today) ------ weed stock that will get found after SNDL. Smaller float but has a big gap up.

SNDL .835 ----- great trade and made over 200% on the trade but sold way too early. Terribly timed sell but can't complain when I made 200% on the trade. Now sitting over 3.50. Completely out of this one.

KERN 6.08 ----- sold all of this once at 10.15 earlier today. PT was 10, out of it now.