Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Hoops said:

Broker... what’s going on with ITRM in your opinion ? Still a hold or move on? 

Thanks 

I'm in at 1.85ish and still up about 15% on it. I haven't seen the PR on the offering being closed. I'm still holding every share of it. Won't think about selling until $4-5ish. This one won't be one that will go 100% in a week, might take a month so you can look at your opportunity cost and decide. 

I'm holding all of it personally

16 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

I'm in at 1.85ish and still up about 15% on it. I haven't seen the PR on the offering being closed. I'm still holding every share of it. Won't think about selling until $4-5ish. This one won't be one that will go 100% in a week, might take a month so you can look at your opportunity cost and decide. 

I'm holding all of it personally

:cheers

thanks 

1 hour ago, Hoops said:

You guys seeing this SCKT today? I got it late but we all missed the boat on that one 

Wow.  What price did you get in at?  
I have a feeling Hoops going to be a momentum trader ..nothing wrong with that.....I was one in crypto (alts)

“Buy high, sell higher. “ 

2 hours ago, richsox24 said:

CLOV having lawsuits filed against them for securities fraud misleading investors. 

Think it's time to abort the sinking ship. 

I’m in from 11.11 a while back, average about 11.50 with some adds. If I see that price again, I’m breaking even. I still think it’s great long term but one rule is never have a winner turn to a loser. I was up 70% once and didn’t sell. 

1 hour ago, IAG said:

Wow.  What price did you get in at?  
I have a feeling Hoops going to be a momentum trader ..nothing wrong with that.....I was one in crypto (alts)

“Buy high, sell higher. “ 

Bought at 20 got up to 32 I held at $18 now :laugh

can’t make this shit up 

1 hour ago, brokerstip said:

I’m in from 11.11 a while back, average about 11.50 with some adds. If I see that price again, I’m breaking even. I still think it’s great long term but one rule is never have a winner turn to a loser. I was up 70% once and didn’t sell. 

I got in twice, both between 13 and 14. 

One of the few I've gotten in because of this thread that was a loss, but with these fraud lawsuits, I think it's better to just take the loss.