Master stock pick thread

WVU

18 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

most stuff i look at is pretty crazy high still

you could take a flier on pei-b in the 8s... they owe around $2/share in back dividends... either it's worth 27 or 0, i think it's better than 50/50 it's worth 27

in.  Thanks, Mikey

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

My guess...

PENN @ 115+ again within 10 trading days.

You got this.

I hope so Jim!  I was wondering if mil Mike or someone knowledgeable could explain how the indexes have to buy PENN when it got included.  Do they have to buy that day, end of the month, etc?  I keep seeing huge prints right at 4pm every single day, was just curious.  Didnt Tesla did huge after inclusion then skyrocket?  Thanks for the info 

3 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

ERB, be careful jumping into and out of the same stock within a 30 day period. Can fukkk you on taxes as some of your losses could be excluded from being deducted on the “wash sale “ rule. 

read a article on forbes, guy getting burned for 800,000 in taxes on a 50,000 balance

23 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

ERB, be careful jumping into and out of the same stock within a 30 day period. Can fukkk you on taxes as some of your losses could be excluded from being deducted on the “wash sale “ rule. 

that only applies if I lose money on PENN, right?  This wouldn't affect a loss on another stock