Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Not trying to be gloom and doom type but I suspect we see something resembling 2008 in the next few months. I also was shorting the market for awhile last year and got clobbered so who knows?

Are there indicators that you've noticed or more of a gut instinct?

I'm of the same mind, but I can only quantify it by saying I think we're due for a slide.

42 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Not trying to be gloom and doom type but I suspect we see something resembling 2008 in the next few months. I also was shorting the market for awhile last year and got clobbered so who knows?

Alot of analysts are expecting a 10-15% cprrection. 

Could be worse if the hedges and billionaires get cracked on gme/amc again and they have to make up their billions somehow. 

55 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Are there indicators that you've noticed or more of a gut instinct?

I'm of the same mind, but I can only quantify it by saying I think we're due for a slide.

Both. Lots of parallels to 08. The cdo products that buried the mortgage market where synthetic same as the baked shorts being dumped into short positions against “meme stocks”    

As richierich mentioned below , the hedge funds are getting absolutely ass raped. They have dropped countless billions shorting gme and amc. The gme battle isn’t winnable for them. Seems they refuse to give up and prefer to take the whole financial system down at this point. 

I can’t wait to dump a shit ton of cash ive complied from crypto to dump back in when the market does get crushed  

image.jpeg