Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/25/2021 at 9:39 AM, jasson621 said:

Old hag Yellen got it done and will be taxing unrealized cap gains.( all dem sens approve of it so it will pass) Hopefully retirement accounts/real estate and both IRA's are next you know things the Democratic base don't worry about.

:mutley

Any dumbfuck in this thread that voted for Joe hopefully bleeds out slowly.

On 10/25/2021 at 10:04 AM, joeybagadonuts said:

Most insane thing I’ve ever heard. That old See you next Tuesday needs to go 

Who knew Very Dumb Jason and Very Dumb Joey were billionaires? :doh

TSLA....sorry I didn't short when it crossed $1200....

But the Musk family is as filthy as the rest....see this

Following the Twitter poll, shares of Tesla slumped more 15% over Monday and Tuesday, before rebounding more than 4% on Wednesday. Among those insider sales, Kimbal Musk’s was the only transaction that was not listed as a 10b5, or planned sale. Kimbal Musk sold around $109 million worth of his shares a day ahead of his brother’s Twitter poll.

I just have to time it right but much more to be made shorting these thieves....

12 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

Following the Twitter poll, shares of Tesla slumped more 15% over Monday and Tuesday, before rebounding more than 4% on Wednesday. Among those insider sales, Kimbal Musk’s was the only transaction that was not listed as a 10b5, or planned sale. Kimbal Musk sold around $109 million worth of his shares a day ahead of his brother’s Twitter poll.

I just have to time it right but much more to be made shorting these thieves....

MUSK in prison soon

51 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

Those were planned as he had tons of $6 options that were going to expire that he needed to exercise creating a huge tax liability. He was trolling w the poll. Also he doesn’t really bother to ever sell shares. He simply takes loans against them (he borrowed against 88 million of his shares ) and not only doesn’t have to pay taxes , he can write off the interest. 

• 2 weeks later...

Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) Hits 52-Week High, Can the Run Continue?

9:15am ET 11/23/2021 Zacks

Have you been paying attention to shares of Albertsons Companies (ACI)? Shares have been on the move with the stock up 18% over the past month. The stock hit a new 52-week high of $36.52 in the previous session. Albertsons Companies has gained 105.8% since the start of the year compared to the 2.8% move for the Zacks Consumer Staples sector and the -1.4% return for the Zacks Consumer Products - Staples industry.

What's Driving the Outperformance?

The stock has an impressive record of positive earnings surprises, as it hasn't missed our earnings consensus estimate in any of the last four quarters. In its last earnings report on October 18, 2021, Albertsons Companies, Inc. reported EPS of $0.64 versus consensus estimate of $0.45 while it beat the consensus revenue estimate by 2.59%.