Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, brokerstip said:

RH opened up trading a little more on GME and AMC; look at what they've done since they opened it. I'm not playing any of those WSB plays currently but this is still crazy to think what is happening. 

SNDL had another small offering to fill their shelf; this one should now grind to $2. 

Did you see that interview vlad tenev did with cuomo yesterday? 

The guy literally couldn't answer single question and kept tripping over himself. 

3 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

Did you see that interview vlad tenev did with cuomo yesterday? 

The guy literally couldn't answer single question and kept tripping over himself. 

I saw the one I think it was Friday afternoon. It was a debacle. Portnoy will continue to blast that guy on social media. Saw he lost about $700k on the meme stocks.

I got in on AMC at 2.30ish before the reddit thing all happened. My goal was to sell at $5 and then WSB happened and ended up selling between 13-18. The brokerages being down right before open when it blasted to $20+ cost me some as I would've sold then.

13 minutes ago, housepicks said:

Hard to say. Everyone wants to be green on the day they buy it and every single day after that.

it doesn’t always work like for good long holds. They aren’t chart based buys it’s fundamentals.

I still can't believe CLOV hasn't moved much. I have a boatload in CLOV and it rips pre-market about every day and then comes back right at open. I still haven't heard the news regarding the partnership which was supposed to be last Thursday. I keep adding on anything less than $14. 

Just now, brokerstip said:

I still can't believe CLOV hasn't moved much. I have a boatload in CLOV and it rips pre-market about every day and then comes back right at open. I still haven't heard the news regarding the partnership which was supposed to be last Thursday. I keep adding on anything less than $14. 

It’s ridiculous.